• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Pull BJ now.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Should have got him out of the game before it started he has cost us every game this year!!!!!!Go back and look! An, interception before the half that did not need to happen... C'mon are we in High School? Pull him now!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Should have got him out of the game before it started he has cost us every game this year!!!!!!Go back and look! An, interception before the half that did not need to happen... C'mon are we in High School? Pull him now!!!!!!!!!!!!

You're right it didn't need to happen, we shouldn't be throwing the ball with 50 seconds to go on our own 10.  CSH said that INT was on him in the post game radio interview.....

• Content Count:  14,405
  • Days Won:  13

Thread should read, Get BJ Some Talented WRs Now.

• Content Count:  1,027
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think we should read too much into the "My bad" Skip offered up in the post game.  BJ is/will be getting a lot of heat for that INT in particular so he's trying to deflect.  It's what a coach is supposed to do.  It's not like he's gonna come out and say "Yeah, BJ really screwed the pooch on that one."  It sucks.  Our Bulls went down in a big game on TV. This will eventually all be fine (depending on your definitions of "fine" and "eventually" I guess).  The sun will (probably) rise tomorrow.

I don't think we should read too much into the "My bad" Skip offered up in the post game.  BJ is/will be getting a lot of heat for that INT in particular so he's trying to deflect.  It's what a coach is supposed to do.  It's not like he's gonna come out and say "Yeah, BJ really screwed the pooch on that one."  It sucks.  Our Bulls went down in a big game on TV. This will eventually all be fine (depending on your definitions of "fine" and "eventually" I guess).  The sun will (probably) rise tomorrow.

If it wasn't such a blatantly stupid decision i would roll with you on this but i think CSH is just being honest here.  What evidence is there that this offense was going to get into scoring position from our own 10 with 50 second's left?  I think CSH got a little too cute there and hes just owning up to it.  As bad as the throw was he should have never been put in that situation in the first place, especially when we are just down 1 score. 

• Content Count:  509

True, but the receivers Holtz brought in during the off season have been non existent. Bravo brown, Welsh, Knowles, Montague,... either not performing well, academically ineligible, or redshirted. Also recruiting for next year for the WR position has been horrible so far. Just one who is lowly rated or not yet rated.

??? :lolnew :lolnew :lolnew :lolnew :lolnew

So nice to see one of the Grothe's join us!

• Content Count:  1,027

If it wasn't such a blatantly stupid decision i would roll with you on this but i think CSH is just being honest here.  What evidence is there that this offense was going to get into scoring position from our own 10 with 50 second's left?  I think CSH got a little too cute there and hes just owning up to it.  As bad as the throw was he should have never been put in that situation in the first place, especially when we are just down 1 score. 

Blatantly stupid is harsh.  50 seconds and 2 timeouts.  Call a couple of safe plays to see if you can break something and get into field goal range.  A throw to the sideline is supposed to be a safe play.  Either your guy catches it or no one does.  It was a bad throw.  You can go either way on this.  Try to take some momentum into the half or play it safe and try to tie it up on the opening possession.  If the call is different we aren't talking about this.  If the throw is better we aren't talking about this.  Flip a coin and blame who you will.

Archived