• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

USF Coaching better this year than last? Syracuse coach says "yes"

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Who are they?

Who are you?

And how are you, the sourceless/baseless/factless wonder, questioning other people's sources??

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

how is this an off the field issue?

Decided to save the mods some trouble and be pre-emptive.  It would have ended up here within a few short posts.  Read some of the ones on here already, and you know what I mean.

That's because you have an agenda just like Doug and Judy did.

Are you Judy?  Judy, is that you posting?  I thought you didn't use computers?

Boy are you emotionally tied to this issue or what?  It seems to cloud your judgment.

Boy??  Did you just call me a boy?

Try a thesaurus and you will find there are multiple applications for the word "boy".  But if it applies, then by all means...

• Content Count:  3,649
  • Days Won:  4

Who are they?

Who are you?

And how are you, the sourceless/baseless/factless wonder, questioning other people's sources??

album-who-are-you.jpg

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!

My take on Marrone's comments were that I was surprised that he decided to "go there". Those comments were a real slap in the face to Leavitt and Co. and I think he could have made the point without bringing up last years team.

I just find it follows a pattern of how the coaches viewed Leavitt and his staff. It reminds me of the rumor that the Rutgers players were telling our players that Schiano told them that USF was the worst coached team in the Big East. Whether Schiano actually ever said those words we will probably never know.

how is this an off the field issue?

Decided to save the mods some trouble and be pre-emptive.  It would have ended up here within a few short posts.  Read some of the ones on here already, and you know what I mean.

That's because you have an agenda just like Doug and Judy did.

Are you Judy?  Judy, is that you posting?  I thought you didn't use computers?

Boy are you emotionally tied to this issue or what?  It seems to cloud your judgment.

Boy??  Did you just call me a boy?

Try a thesaurus and you will find there are multiple applications for the word "boy".  But if it applies, then by all means...

RACIST!

Racist, really.  Is that how you read it?  You are flippin amazing.   My use of the word "boy" was an expression.  You know, like "boy is it hot out today".   Or "boy I wish I had won the lotto last night".  

The fact you read something like that and immediately go to racism, really opens a magnifying glass into your soul.  

Who are they?

Who are you?

album-who-are-you.jpg

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!

"so tell me who the eff are you?"

My take on Marrone's comments were that I was surprised that he decided to "go there". Those comments were a real slap in the face to Leavitt and Co. and I think he could have made the point without bringing up last years team.

I just find it follows a pattern of how the coaches viewed Leavitt and his staff. It reminds me of the rumor that the Rutgers players were telling our players that Schiano told them that USF was the worst coached team in the Big East. Whether Schiano actually ever said those words we will probably never know.

So other BE coaches feel that way about Leavitt too?  I was accused yesterday, on this board, of being in a "tampa echo chamber" that only those of us ignorant rednecks here in tampa have a bad impression of Leavitt now....  Now you are saying BE coaches feel that way too?  In addition to the national media.  hmmmm...  Maybe it isn't as localized as we thought?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741

Who are they?

Who are you?

album-who-are-you.jpg

I REALLY WANT TO KNOW!

"so tell me who the eff are you?"

Good luck, he has talked himself into a point in which he can't get out of. He just changes the subject until you give up. Basically, he says that all of our opinions arel based on lies, and that none of us were there.If he Know's what happened, He had to be there, or he's full of speculation like the rest of us.

So other BE coaches feel that way about Leavitt too?  I was accused yesterday, on this board, of being in a "tampa echo chamber" that only those of us ignorant rednecks here in tampa have a bad impression of Leavitt now....   Now you are saying BE coaches feel that way too?  In addition to the national media.   hmmmm...  Maybe it isn't as localized as we thought?

I think when I 1st began to question CJL coaching was after the 2007 Sun Bowl.....we were 6.5 point favorites and Oregon just lost their Heisman Canidate QB and were going to a scout team QB freshman.

Then the D players are laughing and telling us they know all of our plays before we run them. Bellotti comes in and installs a whole new offense for them just for our game. We have no tape of it. We on the other hand run the same old QB draw play all day long. Result 56-21

When asked about that later Leavitt said he felt our plays had worked well enough during the season....he saw no reason to make adjustments to our offense for the bowl. I found that response very telling and it seemed CJL had the same attitude in other games. It kind of felt like he was saying....hey we are just going to "wing it".

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,674
  • Days Won:  424

The 2010 team is night and day different from the previous years... if you can't see that then you need to take off your blinders.

You're right .... the previous years teams WON their big ooc game.   ;)

The team does look different offensively because of the success of non-qb running game ... Let's wait until the end of year when we have a little better sampling to go on other than these first 4 games.

Trip... that's not what I meant... I'm not talking W/L... I'm talking about how the team acts and preforms both as players but more importantly as people... they're a team... it's not the disjointed group it was... The new staff has managed to pull this group together...

Maybe you observe the team on a lot closer level than I do to judge them as people, to classify it as night and day. Obviously, there was some work to be done to pull this group together after all the fallout and they've done a great job from what I've seen, at least so far .... all I'm saying is these first 4 games aren't enough, IMO, to make any definitive assessments ... but I guess I didn't know we had problem with players as "people" last year ... except for the obvious ones, Moped and Snake.

Archived