• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

If you could...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

improve the gameday atmosphere at Ray J, what would you do? I was thinking about this on my way back to Miami today.

I would enjoy more tailgating hours, less advertisements during game, more crowd involvement...

I realize UF has been around MUCH longer, but it would be great to have a better college football atmosphere at Ray J. Comes with time I guess. Sucks to be impatient  ;)

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I would say less canned music over the PA and more of H.O.T. When we beat Stony Brook, they played Celebration right as the game ended over the band playing. I don't think its done anymore, but they used to play music when the team ran onto the field over the fight song. 

• Content Count:  4,738

more asses in the seats.  on campus stadium. 

• Content Count:  640

On campus stadium. Barely any canned music. A live brahman mascot on the field.

• Content Count:  684

It would be nice to have an OCS but I wouldn't want an all aluminum abomination like the one that sits on the other end of I4. It would be nice to have a few chants that everyone could participate in like the Gator's have in Jortville.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

Although my wife and I are both alums and our son is a student, I don't think an OC stadium is necessary. Especially after baking in the the swamp yesterday. RJ is wonderful!

improve the gameday atmosphere at Ray J, what would you do? I was thinking about this on my way back to Miami today.

I would enjoy more tailgating hours, less advertisements during game, more crowd involvement...

I realize UF has been around MUCH longer, but it would be great to have a better college football atmosphere at Ray J. Comes with time I guess. Sucks to be impatient  ;)

Advertising provides much needed funding for the program.

I would eliminate ALL music that doesn't come from HOT... including pre-game, post-game, kick-off, etc...

I want more frequent scoring updates... the Gators had one section of their scoreboard rotating scores all game long.  They should be able to sell that as a sponsored feature to get advertising $$ while also giving us the score.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I realize UF has been around MUCH longer, but it would be great to have a better college football atmosphere at Ray J. Comes with time I guess. ***** to be impatient  ;)

I would eliminate ALL music that doesn't come from HOT... including pre-game, post-game, kick-off, etc...

+1

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i would find a way to create a RECOGNIZABLE introduction...

create some tradition with chants...

allow people to stand more.

oh and build and OCS.... if i ever make enough money ill build it myself :P

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,035
  • Days Won:  5

There was plenty of advertising at the game last Saturday. The difference was how it was presented.

The one thing I'd change is our stadium announcer. Our current one sucks. With a capital S. He obviously knows nothing about football, the sport he's announcing. His first down call is annoying as it conflicts with the crowd and the band. The guy who did the spring game was great. Where did he come from and why can't we get him?

The person who coordinates the presentation of the game, the pregame, the entrance, the stadium announcer, and the integration of advertising should be fired or replaced.

Archived