• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

mentally checked out

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone else just out of it at work?  I have a pretty busy day tomorrow and then a short stint Friday morning and should be pulling out of Tampa by 10ish.

My brain is shot for work I don't need to be there, I already should be in gville...

• Content Count:  3,616
  • Days Won:  1

done with classes at 12:15 tomorrow and be focused on a great weekend!

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

+1

I still have homework and some office work to do tomorrow... its very hard to focus.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

My week is over. Courts are closed tomorrow for the holiday, and I took Friday off.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

I'm with ya. Today was miserable. Big brother could be monitoring my internet actions, so I am checking TBP non-stop on my iphone to see if there is anything exciting that I am missing. I am slammed at work too, way behind on several projects, and no sign of catching up any time soon.

Oh well, it's football season. Sadly, the only guy in the office that shares in my football season pain is a gator fan. But, he also generally answers to me, so, if we should lose this one, I'll dump all of my work on him.  >:D

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  3,034
  • Days Won:  5

I'm with ya. Today was miserable. Big brother could be monitoring my internet actions, so I am checking TBP non-stop on my iphone to see if there is anything exciting that I am missing. I am slammed at work too, way behind on several projects, and no sign of catching up any time soon.

Oh well, it's football season. Sadly, the only guy in the office that shares in my football season pain is a gator fan. But, he also generally answers to me, so, if we should lose this one, I'll dump all of my work on him.  >:D

I am Big Brother so there is nobody monitoring. However, the PTB have decide to revamp our web site and want to do the bulk of the planning tomorrow and Friday. Bunch of ******* Browns fans. If it wasn't for Carlton Mitchell, I'd **** in a Browns jersey, set it on fire, and throw it on the controllers front porch. ********.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Going to ensure I stay busy with work tomorrow to pass the time.  Friday, off all day.  So sleep in, pack, leave to G Town, pop some beers open, and get primed.

Then sleep, and it will be Saturday morning. 

Its all good.

Archived