• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Friendly USF/UF Wagers

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,466
  • Days Won:  35

Figured I would make a post where everyone could talk about the friendly wagers they have going with family/friends/co-workers for this monumental game.

My boss and I have decided that the loser will have to have the other school's fight song as their ringtone on their cellphone for the following work week. Also, the winner gets to decorate the loser's office door as he sees fit.

If anyone else has any better suggestions post them. There is still time to alter the teams of the agreement.

• Content Count:  115
  • Days Won:  0

Figured I would make a post where everyone could talk about the friendly wagers they have going with family/friends/co-workers for this monumental game.

My boss and I have decided that the loser will have to have the other school's fight song as their ringtone on their cellphone for the following work week. Also, the winner gets to decorate the loser's office door as he sees fit.

If anyone else has any better suggestions post them. There is still time to alter the teams of the agreement.

Start learning the words to our fight song now.  That way you can sing along when someone calls you.

• Content Count:  1,474

$100 on USF +17. Any takers?

• Content Count:  172

I just have a simple $20 bet with my father-in-law.

He offered to give me (USF) 10 points and I immediately reciprocated by offering him (UF) 20 points.

We settled with an even line.

• Content Count:  1,985

My friend and I are betting straight up, loser has to wear a shirt of the winners choosing on the next casual Friday.

He already knows he is getting a "USF Girl Shirt" nice a tight.  May get him a matching hat..

He said I get a Pink Gaytor jersey..

My friend and I are betting straight up, loser has to wear a shirt of the winners choosing on the next casual Friday.

He already knows he is getting a "USF Girl Shirt" nice a tight.  May get him a matching hat..

He said I get a Pink Gaytor jersey..

"Gaytor."  Now that's funny.

• Content Count:  356

Have some uf/fsu friends who would bet on the games when things were not quite as one-sided.  Bet was simple - loser had to get the winning school specialty tag (the actual license plate) for the year.  Loser had one month to go to dmv etc, to have plate on car...I always felt like that was a great "put upbor shut up" bet.

Have some uf/fsu friends who would bet on the games when things were not quite as one-sided.  Bet was simple - loser had to get the winning school specialty tag (the actual license plate) for the year.  Loser had one month to go to dmv etc, to have plate on car...I always felt like that was a great "put upbor shut up" bet.

My car would never leave the garage if I had to put an FSU tag on it. 

• Content Count:  364

wear the adverse school tie for whomever loses for a whole week at work.

Archived