• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Next week's key

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

We cannot turnover the ball against them.  They have a great defense and one big INT could end this game early. 

• Content Count:  12,473
  • Days Won:  25

I think we need to be WAY more disciplined on mis-direction. We let SB's qb back out side often last night. They'll run an end/around with Demps and we need to stay at home for it.

• Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Those special teams problems we had last night would've been the kiss of death against UF. If we have to fair catch every punt next week in order to not muff it I'm all for it. That said, I think T-Rex will be a gamer like Greg Reid was for FSU last year and could break a big one next week.

I think being able to run the ball effectively will be key for us. We are GOING to have a hard time passing it against the talented UF secondary. If someone amongst Murray, Battles, or Plancher can get hot and approach 100 yds on the ground we'll be in a great position to pull off the upset.

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

Personally I feel the key to the game is for our team (USF) to score more then their team (UF), if this occurs I will ensure a victory.

• Content Count:  684
  • Days Won:  0

This game is very similar to our game with FSU last year; FSU was in a rebuilding year and so are the gators this year. If we can create turnovers and execute on offense with big plays, we have a very good chance at getting the upset victory.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Something else,  One of our players needs to lay a hit on a Gator, like Lejiste did at FSU.

That hit set the tone for the entire game.

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Something else,  One of our players needs to lay a hit on a Gator, like Lejiste did at FSU.

That hit set the tone for the entire game.

That was clearly the best hit of the game, but Nate made some big hits on FSU's first series as well, I think caused a drop by lighting someone up. I agree, need some big hits early to let them know we came to play.

Archived