• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Bull's Entrance.... Not Good!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,277
  • Days Won:  0

The video sucked and everything was uncoordinated.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  7,648
  • Days Won:  6

Agree - the video is not good and a lot of miscommunicaton.  I guess the big new entrance was only those fog makers.  Kind of a mess.

I love that the band played the Stony Brook fight song.  I have seen that at many away games and a few other stadiums - it's really a classy move, hope they keep it up all season.  The problem tonight was that the entire SB section didn't seem to recognize the song - it was a bit strange.

• Content Count:  742

I like our entrance we usually use with the Entrance of the Bulls or what ever that song is called.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

I thought the new video wasn't too bad... better than last years... and you have to remember that there are so many new players that it might be tough to find video on them.

The fog could be cool... HOT played early....

Running of the bulls looked stupider that it already is with them running out with the team captains... please put it out of it's misery already... it's embarrassing, not a tradition... and looks like amateur hour.  ::)

• Content Count:  1,479

Yeah, not a good start lol, totally botched the entrance. I dont know who gave the signal, (it used to be Leavitt) but the cheerleaders with the flags, etc started running when the captains were in the tunnel. I dont know what happened b/c its basically the same as far as "Wait for coach, then run"

• Content Count:  21,080
  • Days Won:  39

IMMA LET YOU FINISH BUT THAT WAS THE MOST EPIC CAPTAIN'S ENTRANCE OF ALL TIME.  OF ALL TIME!

-Kanye West

PS.  That was a hilariously bad entrance.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

I don't like the new entrance. The fog is cool, but the tunnel should have stayed the same.  Having that straight shot out to the student section is a rush. And yes, I agree that the running of the bulls needs to die.

Also need to throw in that HoT had to cut short their pregame because Stony Brook decided to take a little extra time warming up on the field.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I don't like the new entrance. The fog is cool, but the tunnel should have stayed the same.  Having that straight shot out to the student section is a rush. And yes, I agree that the running of the bulls needs to die.

Also need to throw in that HoT had to cut short their pregame because Stony Brook decided to take a little extra time warming up on the field.

It looked like Stoney Brook didn't want to leave the field.

They kept practicing punting while they were looking at the band lining up.

It wasn't until some guy told them they had to leave, then one player took his slaw ass time picking up the tee and tossing the footballs to the sideline, then walking SLOWLY off

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

Another thing that needs to go is the announcer, while HOT is playing, saying "U... S... F" at the most random times.

Then saying "oooh that's hot"

Archived