• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gators vs Miami (OH)

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Am sure Urban will ride them hard this week.  No chance they are not focused next week.  Not sure all their problems will get fixed but a lot will.

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I doubt they will be this sloppy next week but hopefully our offense can score a touchdown.  If Miami could have put it in the endzone a couple times who knows what could have happened.

• Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

not sure i like how poorly they played. it will not happen against us. if it does then we have a shot because we will surely be better then miami (oh)...They will fix their problems you better believe that. We will still need to play an unbelievable game. The opportunity for a td happens on every play for the gators. They will go for it on 4th every time. I feel alittle better but they will be looking to destroy us.

• Content Count:  21,144
  • Days Won:  40

I feel alittle better but they will be looking to destroy us.

Get ready for all the Gator fans that came out of the woodwork the last few years to stop their F350s with gator logos on the back windows and rub it in if they do.

• Content Count:  1,055
  • Days Won:  2

I came home from the beach and turned on the tv and also did a back flip when i saw they only had 32 totla yards  in the first half.  I think we will have a very good chance against this team if we just play hard a disciplined.  The issues they are having are because of OL problems and it seems they may have another injury on the line from this game also.  This week I will simply watch there injury reports to see how many of the OL are listed.  If we win it will be because of the pressure from our front 7. 

GO BULLS GO

• Content Count:  7,048
  • Days Won:  11

on that gator board, at one point, one of their fans said something along the lines that they were done w/ this game and were switching it to the UGA game.  :D

• Content Count:  14,415
  • Days Won:  13

Again, Urban voiced last week he has lots of concerns about this team, in public, you can Google it. Preseason has not fixed it. It showed today. Thinking that Urban will fix something he couldn't that past few weeks is doubtful. Some things are just beyond his control such as injuries, being raw, and lack of chemistry. No magic wand for any of it except time. More then 1 week. Even the announcers were saying later in the season, not the week. On top of all that, he isn't the same Urban Meyer either, he has a ton of personal and medical issues. He is not Super Man.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

we are better than miami ohio.  they can be beaten.  i feel better about next week.

• Content Count:  554
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry, they are winning 14-7. They better improve ten fold between now and next week or they will look worse than MIA(OH).

Archived