• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

what is the best section for season tickets??

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

im buying my first pair of season tickets tomorrow.....i want a section that is pretty rowdy, a place where i can stand up and cheer on my bulls the way I have for the past 6 years in the student section....yeh 6 years......does a section like this exist? if so where???

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

im buying my first pair of season tickets tomorrow.....i want a section that is pretty rowdy, a place where i can stand up and cheer on my bulls the way I have for the past 6 years in the student section....yeh 6 years......does a section like this exist? if so where???

124/125

124/125

Outside the student section, you will not be able to stand for the entire game.  Even 124/125 are "stand when appropriate" sections.

Guest Sunburned

311/312 top row!

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

True, top row you can stand all game if you'd like.

• Content Count:  5,241

124/125

+1

Im in Sec 125 row F and have been the past 2 years. Never gotten hassled for standing.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

This will be my first year in 125, so?... I hear it is good. This was totally pointless but I am trying to reach that 1,000 post this fall.

Guest nybullsfan

This will be my first year in 125, so?... I hear it is good. This was totally pointless but I am trying to reach that 1,000 post this fall.

OMG, it's the return of the Eveready Bunny!  >:D

• Content Count:  2,277

125/125 have pretty much turned into the "new alumni" sections.  I think those are going to be as good as you can get to the student sections.

Archived