• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rays win!

SANJAY

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Rays - 0.5 GB

W - 12.5

R - 12.5

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

Rays - 0.5 GB

W - 13*

R  - 13*

Those are Elimination numbers, combos of Rays wins/Sox losses .... Can't win or lose a .5 game.  ;)

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

New what they were, but wasn't sure how they were calculated, although I should have. :(

New what they were, but wasn't sure how they were calculated, although I should have. :(

I cheat ....  http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/standings/wildcard.jsp?tcid=mm_mlb_standings  8-)

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

Down to 12....woohoooo

Although something that really grinded my gears this morning....hop on ESPN to see their headline on the game.......and NOTHING

No mention of the Rays/Yanks on the 4 main rotating headlines, nor not even a teaser on the headlines in the box on the right.  I mean the 2 best teams in baseball, seperated by just a half a game for the division lead, with 2 cy young candidates facing each other and the game goes into extra innings tied 0-0 and won with a walk off homerun and.....NOTHING.  Really?  I mean they had things on the MLB page, but teaser headlines on the Devils losing a draft pick over Kovalchek or Ingram (Bama RB) returning to practice were more important to mention than this game? 

Rays - 0.5 GA

Down to 12....woohoooo

Although something that really grinded my gears this morning....hop on ESPN to see their headline on the game.......and NOTHING

No mention of the Rays/Yanks on the 4 main rotating headlines, nor not even a teaser on the headlines in the box on the right.  I mean the 2 best teams in baseball, seperated by just a half a game for the division lead, with 2 cy young candidates facing each other and the game goes into extra innings tied 0-0 and won with a walk off homerun and.....NOTHING.  Really?   I mean they had things on the MLB page, but teaser headlines on the Devils losing a draft pick over Kovalchek or Ingram (Bama RB) returning to practice were more important to mention than this game? 

Unbelievable .... Who the **** is Bill Simmons?? Still nothing in the headlines. ESPN blows ....

• Content Count:  2,567
  • Days Won:  1

Down to 12....woohoooo

No mention of the Rays/Yanks on the 4 main rotating headlines, nor not even a teaser on the headlines in the box on the right.  I mean the 2 best teams in baseball, seperated by just a half a game for the division lead, with 2 cy young candidates facing each other and the game goes into extra innings tied 0-0 and won with a walk off homerun and.....NOTHING.  Really?   I mean they had things on the MLB page, but teaser headlines on the Devils losing a draft pick over Kovalchek or Ingram (Bama RB) returning to practice were more important to mention than this game? 

Unbelievable .... Who the **** is Bill Simmons?? Still nothing in the headlines. ESPN blows ....

That's crap, although I switched over to Baseball Tonight right after the game was over and they had a 6 minute segment with Johnny One Nut and Nomah breaking down the game, which was nice to see.

Rays - 0.5 GB

W - 11

R  - 12

Archived