• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Countdown to Kickoff Subject #9 - Gator Photoshop Hunting Season Starts Today!

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,231
  • Days Won:  0

SEC Championship game

TIM-TEBOW-EYE-BLACK1.jpg

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Bump

• Content Count:  558

I may have to remove the remaining two teeth out of the Gator's mouth as we have confirmation today of two more starters and one backup out with injury. Starting LT (knee) and his backup (wrist) both had surgery this week while the starting TE who was going come in to run for Brantley on 3rd and short is out injured (indefinitely whatever that means). Some of this will be part of tomorrow's Subject #7 "Gator Nation is Finally Worried".

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

No photoshop, but several prank ideas.

1)  Paint the entire wall down on 34th St in Gainesville, green and gold, that friday night.  May require some of those pressure painters.

2) Super cement a '>' symbol on the gator statue in front of UF athletics so that it reads  BULL > GATOR.

3) Since "Corch Irvin Meyers" said that the team will be ready by week 3, when we win, we should all start singing "Rocky Top".

Oh and this strange picture...

dead-gator-002.jpg

Whoops, almost forgot about this little beauty...

(Yes, she did graduate from Florida. And yes, she is their congressional representative.)

Oh my gosh....u nailed it with that video....I never have seen this version with subtitles. I busted out laughing every time she said Tim Tivo and Percy Harvey. Folks, if you have never seen this video, you are missing out on something. You will think it is a SNL skit but it is actual floor time in the US Congress.....just amazing that she does not have any one close to her that could have put a stop to that before it ever happened.

One, two.....three, four, five...dem Gatas take no jive.....Go Gata (who else would like to make a shirt or sign with the official Gata Nation chant? I think any further reference to Gators should all be Gata and not Gaytor)

The Dan Lebatard Show down here in South South Florida had a field day for like a week after she came out with this speech.

Your Mission, if you choose to accept it, is the following:

- Put a charging bull behind Albert and Alberta.

- Copy an extra finger on their hands so they are both giving us the bull symbol.

- Make this is Bulls Country on the stadium wall behind them instead of gator country....make the walls green too if you can. Maybe tricky but just remove a gator fan section if you have to.

The winner gets local sportswriter autographed stories predicting the successful upcoming Bulls Football Season (In other words....absolutely nothing).

Question: Is Alberta pregnant every season or just in this picture? Gatas carry their young pretty low.

Can add title: Albert and expecting Alberta Back The Bulls

Happy editing and as always Go Bulls!

Gata_Albert_and_Alberta.jpg

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

No photoshop, but several prank ideas.

1)  Paint the entire wall down on 34th St in Gainesville, green and gold, that friday night.  May require some of those pressure painters.

2) Super cement a '>' symbol on the gator statue in front of UF athletics so that it reads  BULL > GATOR.

3) Since "Corch Irvin Meyers" said that the team will be ready by week 3, when we win, we should all start singing "Rocky Top".

All good ideas... we need to do some kind of hi-jinks while up in Gatorville...

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Here is mine...YEEHA!

2010-04-06-GatorsRunupapole.png

Nice Jorts.

• Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

Heres my rushed entry:

Gatorsandjeans-1.jpg

Gator fans wearing full JEANS instead of jorts. I know I know thats probably the most far-fetched entry in this entire thread, but hey go big or go home.

• 2 weeks later...

• Content Count:  1,532

Please tell me I missed the thread with some amazing USF vs UF photo shop work...

7025_702937640221_5000671_42427886_2958336_n.jpg

I would take a crack at it, but yet again I am without photo shop...

Bull spearing a gator?  Who's got [photoshop] talent?  haha

Archived