• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Why gameslike NCAA 11 DRIVE ME FLIPPIN' NUTS!

Bull-by-Marriage

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Week 7 2016, went into week 6 #1, beat UT AT Knoxville 38-10, week 7 #2 coaches, and #3 Media. LSU has beat 1 team with a winning record (Navy), I've beaten, Bama and Oklahoma in the 1st 2 weeks. Yet, I drop to #2 and #3. I've altered the schedule so I don't play ANY FCS teams. OK  now I feel better.  :-\

Do they have a playoff in 2016?  >:D

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Oh, I know it's just a game, they claim to make it as realistic as possible. Except, rankings and ucf is great. LOL. BTW, I'm married with no kids, and my wife studies a lot, that's how I'm in 2016. :)

I'm about to be on that plan.  See ya about 2020!

• Content Count:  14,411
  • Days Won:  13

I would hatter, but have a PS3...

wow...its just a game guys.

and you are already into 2016?  makes me glad i am able to not purchase these games anymore (NCAA/Madden) just takes up way too much time in the day.

i guess the season cant get here soon enough right.

I'm the #1 USF player on Season Showdown for the PS3 as I was for NCAA 10 while I was playing it.  I am in 2015 week 3 and the Bulls are #4. Here is a link to the story and highlights of a WVU game earlier in the season. If you create an online vs offline dynasty, every highlight from every game of every season is available to go back and see as well as use in making new stories.

http://is.gd/eEol1

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Oh, I know it's just a game, they claim to make it as realistic as possible. Except, rankings and ucf is great. LOL. BTW, I'm married with no kids, and my wife studies a lot, that's how I'm in 2016. :)

Modified: I forgot to add that my wife and I have decided to try and make a little Bull, if/when that happens no more games. I've got to get them in while I can.

Not so fast my friend...My Daughter is only 7 months old and She rode with Daddy to Wal-Mart when He bought the game...

Ya, really. I'm not a parent but my son/daughter will be there next to me watching daddy win the Natty with USF every year.

If I had a son, he would've been dancing around the house celebrating with me when I beat the Turds on a missed FG in OT. Instead I settled for dancing with the dog  :-\

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

and you are already into 2016?  makes me glad i am able to not purchase these games anymore (NCAA/Madden) just takes up way too much time in the day.

I'm the #1 USF player on Season Showdown for the PS3 as I was for NCAA 10 while I was playing it.  I am in 2015 week 3 and the Bulls are #4. Here is a link to the story and highlights of a WVU game earlier in the season. If you create an online vs offline dynasty, every highlight from every game of every season is available to go back and see as well as use in making new stories.

u should own a 360

• Content Count:  7,890
  • Days Won:  0

Modified: I forgot to add that my wife and I have decided to try and make a little Bull, if/when that happens no more games. I've got to get them in while I can.

my advice is turn a room into a USF MAN CAVE. It worked for me but then I have all girls so I need somewhere to hide.

Oh trust me football season is a great time for baby making. I can proudly say both my girls were products of bulls victories.

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I like that the crowd looks more 'green'. Past season's the crowd looks pretty yellow.

u should own a 360

If you go online, most of the issues with NCAA 11 online dynasties are from people with 360s. Besides, my PS3s are 2 and 3 years old. That is like 200 and 300 years old in 360 years, LOL.

I like that the crowd looks more 'green'. Past season's the crowd looks pretty yellow.

Yeah, it looks better then last year. Supposedly they only did something with shadows, but I think they did more then that. You play the gators and their helmets look dull. Its like they toned down color saturation. But it looks real. The USF gold helmets are the copperish gold color like on TV.  I am not sure the uni's are dark enough. The Spring game they looked almost black. But anyway, the details amaze me, down to the helmets, visors and braces on the O linemen. I can even move USF into any conference and that conference logo will be updated on the field.

If you go to the credits, they list the favorite team next to most who worked on the game. I counted 29 UCFers, about 10 USF alums/fans. Lots of problems that have had to be fixed and the Senior QA guy is a UCF fan, lol. Of course its in Orlando, and they have an internship program with UCF.

I run several dynasties and use several teams. I have a dynasty that has USF available, in Yr 2, Wk 2. I advance MWF night. If anyone is interested, my PS3 name is the same as on here, PM me.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

u should own a 360

If you go online, most of the issues with NCAA 11 online dynasties are from people with 360s. Besides, my PS3s are 2 and 3 years old. That is like 200 and 300 years old in 360 years, LOL.

My 360 is almost 3 1/2 years old now and I've had no major problems with it whatsoever.

Archived