• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gayturd Pubs and Hangouts...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

we should set up and drink in shoot, lazer party

We could actually do that... I just got off the phone with Mars Pub and Laser Tag and they have All You Can Drink Drafts on Friday's for $10... they also have a large beer menu and they have very large lazer tage games. If we get a large enough group they will open the place up an hour early so we can get in before the gayturds descend upon us.

I also talked them into giving us a student / alumni discount on all laser tag games. I starting to really like this place and then from here people can branch out and crawl to the other pubs near by or head about a mile down the road and hit some of the more student / frat parties.

http://marspubandlasertag.com/index.html

So its between Mars Pub and Laser Tag & Stubby and Steins... sound off!!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

did they say what it cost a game to play?

If its on the link I didnt click it

• Content Count:  444

we should set up and drink in shoot, lazer party

We could actually do that... I just got off the phone with Mars Pub and Laser Tag and they have All You Can Drink Drafts on Friday's for $10... they also have a large beer menu and they have very large lazer tage games. If we get a large enough group they will open the place up an hour early so we can get in before the gayturds descend upon us.

I also talked them into giving us a student / alumni discount on all laser tag games. I starting to really like this place and then from here people can branch out and crawl to the other pubs near by or head about a mile down the road and hit some of the more student / frat parties.

http://marspubandlasertag.com/index.html

So its between Mars Pub and Laser Tag & Stubby and Steins... sound off!!

I'll probably start at Stubby and Steins.  Laser Tag blows IMO and I'll be in football mode on Friday.  I would prefer if we could get as many Bulls concentrated together as possible rather than spreading out thin, but oh well I guess.

Then Stubies it is... then from there people can spread out and run amok  ;)

Still have to try and finagle some deals from their manager and see about getting some seats put aside.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

Still have to try and finagle some deals from their manager and see about getting some seats put aside.

Dixie, thanks for being on the mark with this. Stubbies let's say 7-8 I have an event at 6pm-8 but will be there at Stubbies, as the previous poster said it would be great to have as many BULLS as we can get into one place so spread the word!!!! Oh, and  the event I will be at will be at my church from 6-8 hahaha go figure straight from church to to tap, and I can drink many of you under the table, but let's not get too slosssshhheeeddd we have to be up by 8,9 for beer and bacon!

Dixie, thanks for being on the mark with this. Stubbies let's say 7-8 I have an event at 6pm-8 but will be there at Stubbies, as the previous poster said it would be great to have as many BULLS as we can get into one place so spread the word!!!! Oh, and  the event I will be at will be at my church from 6-8 hahaha go figure straight from church to to tap, and I can drink many of you under the table, but let's not get too slosssshhheeeddd we have to be up by 8,9 for beer and bacon!

No problem, been looking forward to this game for a while. I agree 7PM is a good time to kick this shin dig off... Mrs. Dixie Bull and I will be on campus early that day causing some trouble, and getting an early start on the boozing.

I have been know to kill some liters in my day... also 8? we are getting up around 6. I want to get a solid 5+ hours in before kickoff.

• Content Count:  1,829
  • Days Won:  1

No problem, been looking forward to this game for a while. I agree 7PM is a good time to kick this shin dig off... Mrs. Dixie Bull and I will be on campus early that day causing some trouble, and getting an early start on the boozing.

I have been know to kill some liters in my day... also 8? we are getting up around 6. I want to get a solid 5+ hours in before kickoff.

Good point.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

Any of these places good if we go earlier in the evening?  Looking for a place to eat, and drink a few beers on Friday night.  We have the kids with us though so we won't be out late.  Though my kids are older, so it isn't like we are taking young kids around.

I got in touch with Stubbies but the manager was out when I called and they have not called back... I will try again tomorrow and might call again this afternoon.

I'm going to see if we can reserve a table(s) and if so then we can do the RSVP deal and we can all meet here and then branch out. I'm also seeing if we can get any specials from the place for Bulls fans but that really depends on attendance. The more attending the more likely hood of better deals.

In any event specials or not I think this would be the best place to start.

What time sounds good for you all, we are going to be on campus early in the day causing trouble, so just let me know... 6PM, 7PM?

• Content Count:  2,558

6-7 should be a good target

Archived