• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Gayturd Pubs and Hangouts...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

We rolled into G'Ville around 2PM and did not see another Bulls fan until Stubies which turned out to be a bit more pricier then we had expected, but the beer was good. Wish we could had found the Ale House but to be honest we were pretty blitzed so I guess it worked out for the best.

We showed up at Stubbies at around 10:30 or so but were turned away at the door due to the place being at capacity. 

That's just what they told you.  Didn't want your type hanging around.   :D

The place wasn't near capacity when we left, but we did see ropes up as if they expected a large crowd.

I think from now on when the Bulls have a road trip we should try to hit the Ale House if possible.

I have no problem with Ale Houses, but it is nice to try non-chain places to get a feel for the city we are visiting. 

agreed, just keep it on a tighter budget

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

We rolled into G'Ville around 2PM and did not see another Bulls fan until Stubies which turned out to be a bit more pricier then we had expected, but the beer was good. Wish we could had found the Ale House but to be honest we were pretty blitzed so I guess it worked out for the best.

We showed up at Stubbies at around 10:30 or so but were turned away at the door due to the place being at capacity. 

That's just what they told you.  Didn't want your type hanging around.   :D

The place wasn't near capacity when we left, but we did see ropes up as if they expected a large crowd.

I think from now on when the Bulls have a road trip we should try to hit the Ale House if possible.

I have no problem with Ale Houses, but it is nice to try non-chain places to get a feel for the city we are visiting. 

agreed, just keep it on a tighter budget

Agreed and Agreed... well we have a little less then a year to plan for a pub crawl for Notre Lame / Chicago... we should shoot for an original / popular pub and a good chain one with great drink specials.

plus our Miami debauchery on south beach/cocnut grove

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

Not going to find reasonably priced drinks in those areas.

There are some good places to drink down there with happy hours and beer specials

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,721
  • Days Won:  109

There are some good places to drink down there with happy hours and beer specials

Well, there will be 4 of us driving down on Friday so we will be looking for fellow Bulls to hoist a few with.

well we are game, just not sure if we are going down, Wed Thursday or Friday have to make the decision the week before because my wife may have to work Thursday

Archived