• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rocky The Bull will be in NCAA 2011!

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,070
  • Days Won:  469

Am I the only one without a PS3 or Xbox360? 

Seems fewer new games are still being made for my trusty but clunky old PS2.  :)

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

lol... what a bad effort... that rocky looks horrible...

oh and those ratings are garbage too...

no C's for UCF? obvious bias

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

I believe you can edit the players rankings...or you use to be able too.

I agree, Rocky needs some teeth in the grin.  Either way, Happy to see he finally made it into the game.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Seems fewer new games are still being made for my trusty but clunky old PS2.   :)

Your not alone... my last console system was the Nintendo Gamecube... planning on getting an Xbox360

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

Happy to see him finally make the game. I've been waiting for this for years, meanwhile, they've had UCF's lame trainface mascot in it.

• Content Count:  7,693

Seems fewer new games are still being made for my trusty but clunky old PS2.   :)

Your not alone... my last console system was the Nintendo Gamecube... planning on getting an Xbox360

The reason I didn't get an xbox was I had ps2 games that would play on the ps3 at the time, but much more importantly, its one of the best Blu-ray players, something the xbox 360 will most likely never do, they supported the HD-DVD with its Windows based security system. Blu-ray uses Java. Apple won't go Blu-ray either in its laptops, its business model is based on download content. Play you have to pay to play the xbox online.

So on PS3 its free to play online?

• Content Count:  2,019

Are ya'll talking about being able to play as Rocky?  I am willing to bet money that Rocky has been visible on the sidelines on the NCAA series for a few years.

Who cares about the ratings they give USF vs UCF? What does it matter in real life? 

Though I did just realize that in 2005 (released in 2004) if you select USF as you favorite, Ucf is the standard "rivalry" game...  before we even played our first game.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Are ya'll talking about being able to play as Rocky?  I am willing to bet money that Rocky has been visible on the sidelines on the NCAA series for a few years.

Who cares about the ratings they give USF vs UCF? What does it matter in real life? 

Though I did just realize that in 2005 (released in 2004) if you select USF as you favorite, Ucf is the standard "rivalry" game...  before we even played our first game.

Pretty much, and to tell you truth it matters very little in the game as well. I love to make the service academies national powers on the Heisman level difficulty. 

• Content Count:  140
  • Days Won:  0

After being a previous Rocky I think this is AWESOME...there is some adjustments i would make to the look but overall it isnt that bad

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Yup im not paying $50.00 to play online but i do seem to house most people i play in person.  When i had the free online trial i used to make people quit quite often but that was a few years ago when i first got my 360.  You obviously take the game far more serious than me though, have fun with that. 

Archived