• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nature Coast ATH Ja'Juan Story down to 14 schools

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  5
  • Content Count:  242
  • Days Won:  1

I really don't think it would matter if he was able to come here anyway. I really don't think the staff would take him; there are better 2013 receivers on the board. Really there is no room for Story

Nothing personal here against story, but **** does that feel good to say ^. We already have enough talent that we don't need a UF transfer here. Have to love what's going on in athletics right now

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  104
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Well... you guys are going to get your wish... UF changed their mind this afternoon... Story is free to go anywhere other than the SEC, FSU or UM.

• Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Well... you guys are going to get your wish... UF changed their mind this afternoon... Story is free to go anywhere other than the SEC, FSU or UM.

You know you're going to catch crap for this .... B)

Water off a duck's back.... I was just telling the fine users what the family was being told by UF... UF called them this afternoon with the different stipulations. It is what it is.

But you're right... this could get ugly. LOL

I still say he doesn't end up here IMO.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

And a Nebraska transfer is coming back to USF

Yes... Tyler Moore is a done deal unless the world apocalypse happens.

Is it 12/21/12 already?

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Water off a duck's back.... I was just telling the fine users what the family was being told by UF... UF called them this afternoon with the different stipulations. It is what it is.

As I said earlier, UF would take too much heat for such restrictions, that it wouldn't be worth it to them in the long run.

\

And a Nebraska transfer is coming back to USF

Yes... Tyler Moore is a done deal unless the world apocalypse happens.

Is it 12/21/12 already?

LOL... I was just replying on this....... apparently yes.... FSU my ass... Thought the kid was a bit more grounded than we gave him credit for... o well.

As I said earlier, UF would take too much heat for such restrictions, that it wouldn't be worth it to them in the long run.

I think you're putting too much stock in that but whatever.... UF's into their camp now with season less than a month away... add that to the Tre Bell situation and I don't think they're too worried about a WR who wasn't living up to expectation and decided to bail.

I think you're putting too much stock in that but whatever.... UF's into their camp now with season less than a month away... add that to the Tre Bell situation and I don't think they're too worried about a WR who wasn't living up to expectation and decided to bail.

I think you miss the point.

Many schools would use those original unreasonable restrictions against UF on the recruiting trail with other recruits. The fact that Story is apparently not all that important to them, makes it even more unlikely that they should have been that restrictive.

As for Tre Bell, it's not at all surprising that he decommitted shortly after VHIII gave a verbal to UF. Grady is doing an outstanding job as recruiting coordinator for Vandy.

USF Bulls among possibilities for Florida Gators transfer Ja'Juan Story

Mon. August 13, 2012 | Greg Auman

blog%2Fimages%2Flead%2F6637734.JPG

Former Nature Coast standout WR Ja’Juan Story has been granted his release from Florida, and USF is among the programs he’s considering transferring to, his uncle, Rudy Story, told the Times on Monday.

The Gators’ only restrictions for Story’s transfer: He cannot go to FSU, Miami or any SEC school.

Rudy Story said his nephew’s recruiting process is wide open, and that they’ve heard from schools in the Big Ten, Big 12 and ACC. USF is also in the mix, and Ja’Juan Story expects to talk with Bulls coaches Monday evening.

“We’re definitely looking at USF,†said Rudy Story, the outside linebackers coach at Nature Coast.

USF was one of Story’s first offers. The 6-foot-3, four-star recruit signed with the Gators in 2011 but was initially recruited by offensive coordinator Charlie Weis and head coach Urban Meyer – neither of whom are still at UF.

Story chose UF over Ohio State, Georgia, Oregon and others.

http://www.tampabay.com/hometeam/blog/usf-bulls-among-possibilities-florida-gators-transfer-jajuan-story/14383/