• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Nature Coast ATH Ja'Juan Story down to 14 schools

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  143
  • Days Won:  0

USF is in his top 35.  ::)

Thanks Story...now we don't have to hear all about this kid for the next 7 months.  A Gayturd just about says it all.

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

It is tough for schools like USF to grab kids out of places like Hernando county that have established local Bullgator feeder networks with alums that will sweet talk and get all over like the itch on talented prospects like Ju'Juan telling them UF needs them.

• Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  143

Hernando is not quite the breading ground for talent.  The 2010 version of Tommy Streeter.  Anyone really care, even in Ocala that they landed this guy.  As far as I've seen no parade.  He'd of made a bigger splash, arguably in Tampa, as a type of player Skip wants to land.  Unfortunately for Story, someone else like Lang and others who are 4-stars, will be the ones to turn this program up another notch.

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037

We need WR's soooo bad.......*sigh*

• 1 month later...

• Topic Count:  19
  • Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

UF commit Ja'Juan Story got mixed up in a dustup the other night; wonder if the Gators are buying Story's Story?  Ja'Juan could still end playing college football anywhere.

http://hometeam.tampabay.com/blog/2010/aug/17/no-internal-reprimand-nature-coast-qb-jajuan-story/

• Topic Count:  2,343
  • Content Count:  21,362
  • Days Won:  10

Oops, I did not mean for my fist to her her in the face....

Story, 18, allegedly punched a woman, knocking her to the ground and leaving a mark on her left cheek while trying to break up a fight between two women, according to a Hernando County Sheriff's Office report. Story is scheduled to appear in court Sept. 15

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  622

Just to clear things up that seem to be coming up everywhere...

It was his brother's girlfriend.. He was only there to try and stop her from doing anything stupid.

There were several people around and when the 3 women began to go at it with knives and all, Ja'Juan intervened and broke it up and took his bro's girl away. Have you seen the kid..? If he really would have hit a female of any age I highly doubt that she would be conscious. Anyone that knows the kid knows that he is harmless and a high quality individual. Maybe that is why USF coaches were the first and only to call and check up on him..

Just to clear things up that seem to be coming up everywhere...

It was his brother's girlfriend.. He was only there to try and stop her from doing anything stupid.

There were several people around and when the 3 women began to go at it with knives and all, Ja'Juan intervened and broke it up and took his bro's girl away. Have you seen the kid..? If he really would have hit a female of any age I highly doubt that she would be conscious. Anyone that knows the kid knows that he is harmless and a high quality individual. Maybe that is why USF coaches were the first and only to call and check up on him..

Bullshark, thanks for the inside view of what happened.  I just posted what was in the newspaper story.  I am sure if that is the story then the truth will set him free.

This guy should come to USF he could be our second or third QB to help us win a Big East Championship, or ACC by that time. 

• Topic Count:  132
  • Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

This kid is as good as gone to UF, until I hear otherwise, I'm not banking on a Story change of heart in our favor.