• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Campus Renovations

zarnozdabull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,433
  • Days Won:  3

I know theres a ton of new buildings being built on campus right now as well as the newly constructed Juniper Hall and the MSC but have there been any major plans made to renovate the older parts of our campus?

A lot of the buildings REALLY need to get painted over and even the Sun Dome could use a good roof wash.

Judy should really maybe save some of that "building" money and use it to repaint the entire campus.

• Content Count:  5,550
  • Days Won:  21

I know theres a ton of new buildings being built on campus right now as well as the newly constructed Juniper Hall and the MSC but have there been any major plans made to renovate the older parts of our campus?

A lot of the buildings REALLY need to get painted over and even the Sun Dome could use a good roof wash.

Judy should really maybe save some of that "building" money and use it to repaint the entire campus.

As far as the Sun Dome.. i think the new buildings will take care of it.

Remember.. you have the new Chiller Plant covering the entire west side of the dome (Volleyball/Corral area.)

The new basketball practice facility will cover the entire south side.

The new dining hall will cover a nice area on the north side.

I'm assuming/hoping that they will just finish the job with the west side, as it will now face the new baseball/softball complex.

Speaking of which, even though we lost the parking along the street... the new paving/lighting they put along Elm street looks really nice!

They are also in the process of re-sodding the ENTIRE main green-way in campus.

They are also re-touching the paint on FAH (Visual Arts) building... although i do think it needs a major pressure wash as well.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

The student services building could use a nice touch up as well. Its an eye sore.

• Content Count:  1,251
  • Days Won:  0

theres alot of buildings on campus that need to be completely torn down.....visual arts is one of them.....social science is another.....architecture is another......really too many to count......tearing down old Marshall  center and building new one was step in the right direction....

• Content Count:  771

The student services building could use a nice touch up as well. Its an eye sore.

Yeah I was over there a couple weeks ago and it looks dreadful compared to some of the newer buildings.

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Behavioral Sciences is a dump as well. The auditorium is falling apart. Definitely one that needs to be torn down.

• Content Count:  10,380
  • Days Won:  18

Cooper Hall and Social Sciences were looking a little long in the tooth even when I was there and graduated in 2001. If they haven't done anything to either of these two bulidings since then, I'm sure they can't be looking that much better today.

• Content Count:  1,251

Cooper Hall and Social Sciences were looking a little long in the tooth even when I was there and graduated in 2001. If they haven't done anything to either of these two bulidings since then, I'm sure they can't be looking that much better today.

its embarrassing to give prospective students tours with all the buildings that we have that need to be either completloy renovated or torn down....

Archived