• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Two Bulls basketball players accused of not paying $29 Village Inn bill

Guest Sunburned

You can't screw around in Florida stealing stuff without the possibility of facing a hard long sentence in a Florida state prison.  Ask Adam Bollenback who is now almost finished serving 10 years in prison for stealing a 6 pack of beer when he was 16 years old!

http://www.myfoxtampabay.com/dpp/news/investigates/222-a-case-of-beer-a-decade-behind-bars

Wow, that's horrible!  Whoever sentenced him for that long should feel horrible.

he had to have had a long juvenile record.

You betchum Little Beaver!!

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/09/15/Citrus/Bollenback_got_the_ri.shtm

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

According to the HCS, Fitzpatrick is 5'6" 250 lbs...he must be a bowling ball  LOL

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

$29 at the village inn? What where they eating? Those are some expensive pancakes. :P

I was thinking the same thing.

• Content Count:  791
  • Days Won:  3

^^Despite what the state attorney said in her 2002 letter to the editor about Judge Ric Howard's sentencing of Adam Bollenback---I don't think the judge balanced punishment with compassion.  Bollenback was royally screwed getting the 10 years.  Judge Howard shouldn't be allowed to be a judge.

• Content Count:  5,591

^^Despite what the state attorney said in her 2002 letter to the editor about Judge Ric Howard's sentencing of Adam Bollenback---I don't think the judge balanced punishment with compassion.  Bollenback was royally screwed getting the 10 years.  Judge Howard shouldn't be allowed to be a judge.

If I'm the neighbor, I would feel bad too.  I would rather just get the kid, turn him into his parents and have them deal with it.

• Content Count:  2,558
  • Days Won:  0

If I'm the neighbor, I would feel bad too.  I would rather just get the kid, turn him into his parents and have them deal with it.

the parents he beat with a baseball bat?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

How many chances should he get? The kid was a violent criminal and it appears that he turned his life around. If he was given another slap on the risk more than likely he would have committed another crime.

• Content Count:  791

Bollenback's grandparents responded to the state attorney's letter to the editor with their own letter which is attached below.  Bollenback was not exactly a choir boy in school, but I still think his punishment by Judge Ric Howard was grossly excessive.  I only brought this subject up about Bollenback to illustrate how a seemingly innocent thing such as stiffing a restaurant can escalate iand get out of control in the Florida justice system.  Hopefully the USF BB pair arrested for the Village Inn charges get their deal resolved in fairer manner than Adam Bollenback's case.

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/09/22/Citrus/Attorney_tells_only_o.shtml

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Bollenback's grandparents responded to the state attorney's letter to the editor with their own letter which is attached below.  Bollenback was not exactly a choir boy in school, but I still think his punishment by Judge Ric Howard was grossly excessive.  I only brought this subject up about Bollenback to illustrate how a seemingly innocent thing such as stiffing a restaurant can escalate iand get out of control in the Florida justice system.  Hopefully the USF BB pair arrested for the Village Inn charges get their deal resolved in fairer manner than Adam Bollenback's case.

http://www.sptimes.com/2002/09/22/Citrus/Attorney_tells_only_o.shtml

10 years is insane at that age...

i couldnt even imagine spending a week in jail....

Archived