• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OT: Tim Tebow's about to get drafted

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Reality is that if he was a Bull there would be few on this board saying a single negative word.

We have our own case of this, JPP.  Just about everyone outside of USF is saying he is going to be a bust.

I thought most draft projections had JPP going about where he did?

Yes, but fan wise, he's being thought that his lack of D-I will hurt him.  There's one particular site i read every so often that had a thread saying the potential booms and busts of the draft.  And JPP was mentioned at least ten times as a bust.  And Giant fans arent to excited.

Fans?? Pfffft ..... what the hell do they know  ...  :D

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Reality is that if he was a Bull there would be few on this board saying a single negative word.

We have our own case of this, JPP.  Just about everyone outside of USF is saying he is going to be a bust.

Yes, but fan wise, he's being thought that his lack of D-I will hurt him.  There's one particular site i read every so often that had a thread saying the potential booms and busts of the draft.  And JPP was mentioned at least ten times as a bust.  And Giant fans arent to excited.

JPP went right where he was projected to go.

I'll take the Giants front offices word over some random draft site.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I'll take the front office's word over the fans and websites as well.

I guess UMass' Alexander Ducasse going in the 2nd or 3rd round (i forget which) is gonna be a bust too since he played his whole time in FCS ball (which, to "internet experts", means he is automatically not as good as ANY FBS player at the same position ::)

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Hmm... but you don't trust the Broncos front office?

Shocked.... How does he always manage to come through. Doesn't make any sense.... I woulda put tons of money that he wouldn't be the 2nd QB taken....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,714
  • Days Won:  424

Shocked.... How does he always manage to come through. Doesn't make any sense.... I woulda put tons of money that he wouldn't be the 2nd QB taken....

The difference is the consensus of most everyone is that Tebow wasn't a first round pick ...

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

Can't say because I'm not involved in either organization, but it seems like the Giants and Bill Callahan were in agreement for JPP.

I wouldn't be surprised if the Denver front office wasn't totally thrilled about the Tebow pick, because I hear so much about how Josh McDaniels was "sold" on him, that it makes me think he was the one who pushed for the guy.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

mcdaniels will be a genius or a moron depending on how this goes

Archived