• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The Reaper....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052
  • Days Won:  0

is about to become the bionic man tomorrow. At 7:30 am I am FINALLY getting my knee operated on. Those of you who know me know this has been a real Pain in the Arsk! Well, the good Dr.'s have decided that the end of the road is here and a new total knee replacement is necessary. At least I will be getting some good drugs, and I'll bet any game I see on TV I will see only green and gold... or little dancing animals whichever halucination I get comes first. So folks... I'll see you all after the holidays and I should be up and around, back at the B Ball games in January. Have one for me this holiday season! A Merry Christmas to all, and to all a new knee! Wait that's me! Oh well, the pre-op drugs are starting to work. !!! ;D  Later people!! ::goodbye::  The Reaper

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  266

Get well soon Reap we will need you back at basketball games as soon as possible.

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

Good Luck Reap.  I saw this operation on the discovery channel.  I will not describe it but it is incredible what they do.  For imaginary purposes, think saw, chisel, file and large hard rubber mallet/hammer.  My bad knee aches just thinking about it.

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

Best of luck to you and a quick recovery.  Be sure to be diligent in your rehab!

Know someone that had that surgery last month.  Make sure you put effort into the rehabilitation to get as much flexibility as you previously had before. Probably will start walking,with a walker, within a week after surgery. Wont be trully back to normal for some months afterwards.

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

Good Luck Reap.  I saw this operation on the discovery channel.  I will not describe it but it is incredible what they do.  For imaginary purposes, think saw, chisel, file and large hard rubber mallet/hammer.  My bad knee aches just thinking about it.

That's comforting Bulldoug....

Good luck Reap!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I'll drink a beer or two tonight for ya Reap! Hang in there and take your medicine as soon as you wake up from surgery. If not... you'll want to kill yourself hours later! I learned the hard way!

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

That's comforting Bulldoug....

Good luck Reap!

Okay, on the uplifting end, I have a friend whose 70 something Grandmother who was walking with a cane 6 weeks after the operation.  Again, what the doctors do is amazing during knee replacement.

• Topic Count:  112
  • Content Count:  687

Good luck Reaper.