• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Spring notes from Auman

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Our stable must be pretty bad if Miller is competing for 3rd string.

I guess we did lose Ford/Taylor/Lamar though. It should all be irrelevant come fall, Hayes will probably be in the 2-3 deep and Miller/Battles pushed out.

No, this just shows that the old coaching staff played favorites and didn't have the best guys in the game (or at least the correct rotation).  Should be interesting to see how Plancher does in this new scheme, and I'm excited about seeing my fellow GA boy Murray play this year. 

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I guess we did lose Ford/Taylor/Lamar though. It should all be irrelevant come fall, Hayes will probably be in the 2-3 deep and Miller/Battles pushed out.

No, this just shows that the old coaching staff played favorites and didn't have the best guys in the game (or at least the correct rotation).  Should be interesting to see how Plancher does in this new scheme, and I'm excited about seeing my fellow GA boy Murray play this year. 

they did... anyone who has seen all RBs in action know that Miller is legit. Battles and Miller is a great competition.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

::) This stuff never dies ...

But you are correct, to a degree.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

You have to remember: Mike Ford is no longer with the team, and Jamar Taylor is out this spring. So there's a 2 top RBs out of the way for Miller and Battles to fight for 3rd string. and the Juco RB Hayes isnt here yet either.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,634
  • Days Won:  424

they did... anyone who has seen all RBs in action know that Miller is legit.

Seriously .... if the old coaching staff played favorites, who should Joel had taken carries away from last year?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,651
  • Days Won:  29

Don't expect Miller to make any serious impact, but would be happy if he does because it means our depth is stronger !

Archived