• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Trib: Grothe pleased after workout for scouts

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,802
  • Days Won:  3

Trashing Grothe is a non-leader is pretty absurd. There are a few other areas that could deserve criticism but you may as well question the color of the sky..

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

yeh i thought CFL players make more.....much more

Pretty sure they have a salary cap and QB's are at the HIGH end.

• Content Count:  37,657
  • Days Won:  29

Trashing Grothe is a non-leader is pretty absurd. ... you may as well question the color of the sky..

Grothe laid it on the field for the BULLS ! In every interview, he always talked about helping the BULLS ... during his career and what he can do aterwards.

I have yet to see a starter at QB for My Beloved BULLS that was not a leader. We've been blessed with leaders and not 1 could be considered that he put himself first.

Go BULLS !!!

• Content Count:  997
  • Days Won:  1

I am so happy to see MG getting after it - LIKE HE ALWAYS HAS DONE. He is a stand up guy and playmaker. If he could have stayed healthy would have set even more records than he already holds but even still he did more for the USF Bulls football team than any other player. He is the kind of kid that you know will do well no matter what opportunities he has on the horizon. I hope he gets a chance to get paid to play the game and wish him all the success in the world. To jump on his case now seems petty and almost mean spirited.

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Grothe is one of the most exciting players to watch. He would make me want to watch CFL just to see him pull some houdini like moves out of his hat!

He was a fighter and never quit no matter the score in the game. Gotta love that attitude!

• Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Leadership and heart is something that should never be questioned when it comes to Matt.

• Content Count:  2,213

Never once trashed BJ.

Anyone can simply click on your handle and look at your posts to see the the crap you have posted about BJ.  But here was my favorite. . . . .

I think BJ is doing all he can with the plays that are being called. I mean how hard is it to do go with the same game plan that we had against WVU when we looked like a top 25 team? We had a primary running back (Plancher 18 carries for 80+ yards), we had some screens and intermediate passes, and then of course we had the bombs. The run and screens set up the play actions for the bombs.

I think that BJ would take offense to someone saying something about the coaching staff because our staff have these kids brainwashed or something into thinking that they're calling all the right plays. The kids look up to them and think they can do no wrong. In the same token when our coaching staff starts to panic and abandon any kind of gameplan and start freaking out it reflects to the players.

I think that BJ could've been VERY successful this year with the right coaches. Unfortunatley we know that our QB's don't make any gains under this coaching staff.

It's hard to get the right calls in when your guy can't remember anything......

Basically, a view of your post history shows you only have affection for Grothe and Canales.  People can think what they want about you, I think you have an axe to grind.

Also good to see Flip, despite my comments about his son, still feel the need to challenge me on the posting history of mosthavenoidea. . . . . . .  defending the honor of a stranger there Flip?

• Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

Never once trashed BJ.

Anyone can simply click on your handle and look at your posts to see the the crap you have posted about BJ.  But here was my favorite. . . . .

I think BJ is doing all he can with the plays that are being called. I mean how hard is it to do go with the same game plan that we had against WVU when we looked like a top 25 team? We had a primary running back (Plancher 18 carries for 80+ yards), we had some screens and intermediate passes, and then of course we had the bombs. The run and screens set up the play actions for the bombs.

I think that BJ would take offense to someone saying something about the coaching staff because our staff have these kids brainwashed or something into thinking that they're calling all the right plays. The kids look up to them and think they can do no wrong. In the same token when our coaching staff starts to panic and abandon any kind of gameplan and start freaking out it reflects to the players.

I think that BJ could've been VERY successful this year with the right coaches. Unfortunatley we know that our QB's don't make any gains under this coaching staff.

Basically, a view of your post history shows you only have affection for Grothe and Canales.  People can think what they want about you, I think you have an axe to grind.

Also good to see Flip, despite my comments about his son, still feel the need to challenge me on the posting history of mosthavenoidea. . . . . . .  defending the honor of a stranger there Flip?

see someone trashing the coaching staff. And the calls being called by Canelas, but not BJ. What are you talking about?

• Content Count:  2,213

Never once trashed BJ.

see someone trashing the coaching staff. And the calls being called by Canelas, but not BJ. What are you talking about?

Look at his profile and view his "recent posts".  It'll show what he's all about.

Or simply try this link:

http://thebullspen.com/index.php?action=profile;u=4837;sa=showPosts

• Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

I just went and read them all still dont see trashing BJ or Leavitt??  making observations about the play on the field is not trashing. Can you not see that stuff??  dont really care to much about that but as far as you trashing Matt ,  thats trashing. You talk about stuff you know nothing about you might want to stop while you are ahead cause the more you talk the more you sound like an idiot. you stated stuff that you felt and I disagree and I believe most of the board will disagree about those comments. Now say he needed to cut down on his picks or throw the ball away more early on.  That I will agree with but we are fans here to judge ones play on the field for your team. And you say stuff about him like you know him?? do you personally know him???  thats what I thought....  go judge another player cause Matt does not play for "your" team anymore, I use that loosely.  Later bro I am done..If you keep talking about it you are just digging for attention. peace!!

Thanks all for your support of Matt and wishing him well!!

Archived