• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,475
  • Days Won:  7

just out of curiosity how many people that replied to in this tread were actually at the game or what was your excuse for not being there?

Ah, yes, pointing fingers and accusing people of being bad fans, let's start doing that again. THAT is what will get people in the stands!

There are many people on this board who don't live anywhere near Tampa, not that it's any of your business.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,400
  • Days Won:  0

just out of curiosity how many people that replied to in this tread were actually at the game or what was your excuse for not being there?

Ah, yes, pointing fingers and accusing people of being bad fans, let's start doing that again. THAT is what will get people in the stands!

There are many people on this board who don't live anywhere near Tampa, not that it's any of your business.

ok... a little defensive but thanks for the answer non the less I guess you live out of town. I have been there before now live back in tampa I know there's no getting around that problem

• Content Count:  2,478

The think is...i hate being the one to do this.  But since no one else has the balls...i guess i'll be the one.  

Why don't we hold our standards higher!!?!?!

We should be getting better and better with attendance and that is NOT happening.  This is a problem.

Our purpose here is to discuss issues involving our alma mater good or BAD!!!

Im not afraid to point a particularly embarrassing issue if I see fit.  

I'm surprise someone hasn't posted on it already.  

GO BULLS!!!

quit whining. the attendance looked good on tv. this team has had terrible attendance for years with all the losing and you suddenly expect it to turnaround for one game? give me a break.

+1 Good crowd, they were loud and into the game. That's all I want.

This isn't going to change overnight, a lot of positives for the MBB team this season. Just stop flipping out every game about attendance man. ?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!?!??!?!?!?!? Isn't needed on everypost.

Basketball is not that popular of a sport. Its going to take some time

Guest Sunburned

Seriously...I hate being the one to do this.  But...what the HELL is up with our fanbase?!?!?!!?

We make it to the first post-season tourney in 8 YEARS and we can only muster up 3k?!?!?!?

I love USF as much as the next guy...but sometimes the questions surrounding the marketing and promotion of this school enrage me.

And then wind up embarrassing me when we have poor showings like this.

GO BULLS!!!

Were you at the game?  How many other people did you convince to go to the game?  If your answers are no and none, then you are part of the problem.

• Content Count:  7,796
  • Days Won:  6

Less than 48 hours notice.

Tuesday night game at 8:00pm.

NIT game.

Students just getting back from spring break.

For all those factors, the crowd actually was into it and did everything they could to give the team the energy they needed to win.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

usf needs to win

more wins more people in stands

Guest Sunburned

I wasn't at the game.  Why do I or anyone else need an excuse for not going?  The reason I wasn't there:  "I chose not to go."

Will you be in Gainesville tomorrow evening for the USF Women's Basketball WNIT game?

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,738
  • Days Won:  425

Remember too that there were no season ticket "no shows" (like me, for instance) to pad the attendance figure for this game.  GB!

Just the point I was going to make ..... There really weren't that many fewer bodies there than the majority of our home games. The 2nd level section behind the basket closest to ur bench was a lot emptier than usual but that's because those normally sat there were probably in better seats on the sides or lower ...

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The think is...i hate being the one to do this.  But since no one else has the balls...i guess i'll be the one.  

We should be getting better and better with attendance and that is NOT happening.  This is a problem.

I'm surprised someone hasn't posted on it already.  

Impromptu game...understood...but still.  3,500?!?!?! 

At a school with almost 40k?!?!?!  This wasn't a problem ONLY LAST NIGHT, its been a problem ALL SEASON.

Students are NOT into it.  Imagine if we had HALF the football student section in the Dome for every game...that'd be almost 6k at every game. 

It still boggles my mind that we can't even get a few thousand(1/4 of the football student section) in the dome.  We can't even do that!

GO BULLS!!!

My issue is with the students... since this game was on campus and more then 3,500 live on and just off of campus where the hell were they?

• Content Count:  1,390

I'm surprised someone hasn't posted on it already.  

Impromptu game...understood...but still.  3,500?!?!?! 

At a school with almost 40k?!?!?!  This wasn't a problem ONLY LAST NIGHT, its been a problem ALL SEASON.

Students are NOT into it.  Imagine if we had HALF the football student section in the Dome for every game...that'd be almost 6k at every game. 

It still boggles my mind that we can't even get a few thousand(1/4 of the football student section) in the dome.  We can't even do that!

GO BULLS!!!

My issue is with the students... since this game was on campus and more then 3,500 live on and just off of campus where the hell were they?

The lower section was full and standing and mostly cheer the whole game. Other than that, I know of a few students that didn't go because they didn't feel like paying for something they've been getting free all year. Stupid, I know  ::)

Archived