• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

brett mcmurphy

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

is all over fanhouse

he had somemany articles

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,645
  • Days Won:  424

is all over fanhouse

Kind of like a plague ...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

He should win a Pulitzer Prize for the amazing work he has done. He showed the world what CJL really was, and made it possible for us to get a real coach.

The University should honor him next year.

• Content Count:  21,338
  • Days Won:  10

More like a self replicating virus and he writes BS to see his name in print.

The University should honor him next year.

I agree ....

goldenturd.gif

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Brett has been bashed more than is fair.  Few are willing to eat the crow they so deserve for publically calling him a liar during the initial part of this story.  What is 100% beyond any doubt now is that Brett had legit sources and reported teh story as it was conveyed to him.  People can (and will) argue over if it was a love-tap, a slap, a punch, whatever - but Brett's story was legit and he had an obligaton to publish it.

I was one who questioned his integrity initially and for that I apologize.  However something about celebrating the fall of a man who built our football program from the ground up just because we think it brings us a better coach doesn't rub me right.  Congrats Brett on doing your job.  Congrats Doug on finding a great coach.  However, I'll stop well short of celebrating the fall of Jim Leavitt.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Being right once does not undo all the times he has gone with a story when he's had very little facts and gotten the story wrong.  I believe he has been called out again this week for "reporting" that Famous is leaving school after this year. 

Brett has been bashed more than is fair.

That is not humanly possible.

What is 100% beyond any doubt now is that Brett had legit sources and reported teh story as it was conveyed to him.

Just like he's done numerous other times .... only this one, finally, appears to have a little more truth than the others did... although the use of the term "legit sources" may have been used loosely there. 

• Content Count:  21,338
  • Days Won:  10

What is 100% beyond any doubt now is that Brett had legit sources and reported teh story as it was conveyed to him.

Just like he's done numerous other times .... only this one, finally, appears to have a little more truth than the others did... although the use of the term "legit sources" may have been used loosely there. 

Does he not know that a "legit source"  is not a thought that pops into his head.

Does he not know that a "legit source"  is not a thought that pops into his head.

Honestly, I'll never say that he makes any of the **** up he reports ... he just usually does a piss poor job of getting legit legit sources to corroborate everything. The Leavitt caper wasn't some great investigative reporting masterpiece. He had people that WANTED the story to get out who spoonfed it to him, embellishing along the way ...

Archived