• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DJO facebook status

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

Dominique JonesBoy I KNOW WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE RIGHT NOW THAT I DIDNT KNOW LAST YEAR; WHO THE **** ARE YALL? I SWEAR IT FEELS LIKE THE LAST YEAR I BEEN EVERYWHERE AND BACK BUT I CANT REMEMBER IT ALL! I TURNED SKEPTICS INTO BELIEVERS! I WANNA REMIND ALL OF YOU THAT I PLAY FOR MYSELF! I GOT MONEY ON MY MIND! JONESBOY ENT IS THE LABEL THAT PAYS ME- I OWN THAT SO I PAY MYSELF!

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,593
  • Days Won:  29

I agree ... the English is bad thumbdown.gif

;)

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

wow....

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

He's a kid. He's going pro this fall.

No big deal, USF is a better program right now because of him

Guest nybullsfan

Dominique JonesBoy I KNOW WAY TOO MANY PEOPLE HERE RIGHT NOW THAT I DIDNT KNOW LAST YEAR; WHO THE **** ARE YALL? I SWEAR IT FEELS LIKE THE LAST YEAR I BEEN EVERYWHERE AND BACK BUT I CANT REMEMBER IT ALL! I TURNED SKEPTICS INTO BELIEVERS! [glow=yellow,2,300]I WANNA REMIND ALL OF YOU THAT I PLAY FOR MYSELF[/glow]! I GOT MONEY ON MY MIND! JONESBOY ENT IS THE LABEL THAT PAYS ME- I OWN THAT SO I PAY MYSELF!

Seems to me that this might just piss off some of his teammates. I hope this doesn't affect their play vs. UConn or in MSG. It's bad enough creating bulletin board material for the opponent, but why do it for your own team? If Dominique actually posted this, it was a dumb move, IMO.

• Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

Sounds almost like a hack job, I cannot believe he would drop this out there himself.  Yes, if I was a teammate I would have to talk to him about it, or at least throw an elbow or two at practice.  As a fan I cannot stand that talk, and I hope it was someone messing with his account.....

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,584
  • Days Won:  423

Some of you people are crazy. It's a song that he changed up a little bit.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ZHEMMWLXcI

LOL .... Nice catch.

... And it just hit me that 83's posting style closely mimics the writing style of his idol, McMurphy.   :D

• Content Count:  509
  • Days Won:  0

I think its sad that fans would paste and copy Dojo's facebook status and then post it here on the main board for everyone to read.

I wouldn't read to much in to it since as posted earlier what was posted are basically the lyrics to a Drake song.

Archived