• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Getting Embarrassed by the U

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  579
  • Days Won:  0

Not sure if this has been mentioned, but we've played a total of 7 games. Florida is #7 in the nation. Ohio State is #14. Miami is #16.   So 5 games have been against top 20 teams.  I hear people complain in other sports about weak OOC scheduling, but when baseball does it, heads need to roll?  When you play the best, expect to get your rear handed to you.  You can't have your cake and eat it to.

Well when you put it like that it makes it harder to complain.  Sooooo, stop it.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  971

Looks like we'll have to win the conference to see the postseason.  Same is probably true for softball.  GB!

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

here is the thing guys....our facilities for baseball are some of the worst at the d-1 level. 

Cardieri did pretty well using the same facility.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

here is the thing guys....our facilities for baseball are some of the worst at the d-1 level. 

Yeah, those last few years the team was dominant.  ::)  Cardieri had a brand new stadium to work with when he began his career.

It's baseball.  7 games is nothing.  True, the team needs to pick it up, but it's like being concerned in the third quarter of the first football game of the year.  Give them another week or two. 

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,685
  • Days Won:  108

Yeah, those last few years the team was dominant.   ::)  Cardieri had a brand new stadium to work with when he began his career.

It's baseball.  7 games is nothing.  True, the team needs to pick it up, but it's like being concerned in the third quarter of the first football game of the year.  Give them another week or two. 

But wouldn't you rather be 6 - 1 than 1 - 6?  From what I've read, they've only played well in a couple of games.  Haven't been to a game yet but will be there Tuesday.  Maybe they're waiting for me to show up.  They won most games I attended last year.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

maybe you should ask people at miami if we should be their rival.

Just pointing out the facts... college football is based on rivalries and obviously this one is not meant to be at this time.

I asked Canes fans and they think we are a joke... I have a bunch of friends that are Canes fans and I really hear it every time they whip us.

• Content Count:  1,400

maybe you should ask people at miami if we should be their rival.

Just pointing out the facts... college football is based on rivalries and obviously this one is not meant to be at this time.

I asked Canes fans and they think we are a joke... [glow=red,2,300]I have a bunch of friends that are Canes fans [/glow] and I really hear it every time they whip us.

well there's your first problem ;)

• Content Count:  1,479

The concern for me is our defense doesnt seem to be any better, sure we're playing all these ranked teams and it would be hard to win anyway, but we sure arent doing ourselves any favors with all the errors and sloppy D.

• Content Count:  1,390

College baseball facilities have improved a tremendous amount within the past 5 years.

• Content Count:  66,077
  • Days Won:  172

it shouldnt be hard for usf to field a competitive baseball team

i will give this manager 2 more years

Archived