• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Season Tickets - Rowdier crowd

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

126 Needs more rowdiness and less away fans..... PLEASE COME HERE!!!!!

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  2,461
  • Days Won:  0

I'm complaint-free in 218 for a few years now....  I think it helps that we have a couple rows.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

If you want to stand the ENTIRE game then come to the last row of my section which is 128 if they have the space... I stand the entire game on, most of which is spent standing on top of my seat mind you, without any complaints.

If you sit in the last row on the lower bowl then the only thing behind you is an 7 foot elevated walkway, i.e. a wall of concrete about 7 feet tall.

I consider myself pretty rowdy and have been tossed out of the Sun Dome once, and almost out of RayJay twice so the last row of the lower bowl has my seal of approval.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

If you want to stand the ENTIRE game then come to the last row of my section which is 128 if they have the space... I stand the entire game on, most of which is spent standing on top of my seat mind you, without any complaints.

If you sit in the last row on the lower bowl then the only thing behind you is an 7 foot elevated walkway, i.e. a wall of concrete about 7 feet tall.

I consider myself pretty rowdy and have been tossed out of the Sun Dome once, and almost out of RayJay twice so the last row of the lower bowl has my seal of approval.

I'm moving my 4 seats to the back row in 115, as to not impair others views.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  1,231

I yell and scream most all games but do so as well sitting as I do standing. Since I sit in the first row Club level I really don't have to stand to see anything but do so when the excitment warrants. Sitting makes it easier to watch the parade of people walking by. And if were to stand too long Ricky the Bull may hit me........................... Just kidding Ricky.

I had the last row of lower bowl for the Bucs and wanted to stand so I could see over the heads of others as well as those in the aisles. I would make sure I wasn't blocking the wheelchair area but the security people wouldn't let me so I would just sorta sit on top of my raised seat.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

124!

• Content Count:  486

I sit a little over half way up in section 134 I stand and cheer as much as anyone (and get pretty rowdy)we have been there since we moved over to Ray Jay and no problems.

• Content Count:  2,558

link for a site where you can pick your seats?

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

link for a site where you can pick your seats?

Call your ticket rep and advise him that you are interested in moving your seats, and where you would like to move to, and they will assist.

• Content Count:  1,517
  • Days Won:  1

I'm in 125, we need more standers. I get yelled at everytime i stand.

Archived