• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Where's the Leavitt outrage?

Guest BullOnly2

Guest BullOnly2

After this season - that ended by getting blown out by a team that went to overtime against friggin' Furman - and the front page of the forum has NOTHING about dumping Leavitt?

You guys have been drinking to koolaid for too long.  It's time to get rid of this overpaid hack.  This forum should be littered with discussions about how quickly we can get rid of this loser and his outrageous, unearned contract!

I stayed off this board during the second half of the season, because all you Leavitt sheep can't be swayed.  It'll be a cold day in hell before I put another dime into this program so long as we're overpaying our coaching staff so we can continue to lead the country in penalites year after year after year.  This program is a joke!

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  13,332
  • Content Count:  97,090
  • Days Won:  469

So...you're not in the Leavitt camp?  

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  515
  • Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

After this season - that ended by getting blown out by a team that went to overtime against friggin' Furman - and the front page of the forum has NOTHING about dumping Leavitt?

You guys have been drinking to koolaid for too long.  It's time to get rid of this overpaid hack.  This forum should be littered with discussions about how quickly we can get rid of this loser and his outrageous, unearned contract!

I stayed off this board during the second half of the season, because all you Leavitt sheep can't be swayed.  It'll be a cold day in hell before I put another dime into this program so long as we're overpaying our coaching staff so we can continue to lead the country in penalites year after year after year.  This program is a joke!

Keep your dime. Its poison anyway. They can have mine and the rest of the Bull faithful.

Is calling for a head coaches head the way to instill confidence in the recruits who are considering us?  

It really doesnt help the team.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

where it belongs only with you!

you should go to NE or ND schools with big heads and no brains!

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

I can understand BullOnly's anger, but he is wrong on his main point.  There has been ample discussion on this board throughout the second half of the season as to whether CJL is really taking the program forward.  I know that I've always supported him, and am personally treading on thin ice over this.  I will continue to support him for the upcoming season, but expect to see some positive movement over the next year, or my opinion will probably change.

• Topic Count:  15
  • Content Count:  1,235
  • Days Won:  1

Are you by any chance a coach who was fired and is now looking for a new job at USF?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  4,751
  • Content Count:  37,676
  • Days Won:  29

I am sure Lord Leavitt is outraged ... I for one do not want to have him leave over a bad season ... and that's what it is.

We were caught with bad QB play and youth across the board ...

Keep the Faith and Keep CHEERING !

Go BULLS !!!

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

I bullieve in second chances... He's got my vote of confidence this season... but if some of the players in key positions are starters next year and we go 4-7 again... sign me up! There is too much talent in Florida for USF to regress two straight years in a row. I don't think it will happen... but I'm not going to slam a poster who has some legitimate gripes.

• Topic Count:  14
  • Content Count:  85

WOW!!!  Strong words after one losing season.

I think bullonly needs to take some prozac and quit trying to be an armchair QB.

• Topic Count:  17
  • Content Count:  1,334

That said, what Leavitt does now will speak volumes for his aptitude as a coach.  We will all know next fall, wont we?