• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Top prospects for 2011

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  622
  • Days Won:  0

+1 Bull Dozer!

I am thinking about driving down to USF with film and transcripts. He wants to be close to his family. His grades are already solid.

They are cool with that right?

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I say go for it, WR is a big need for 2011 and Story is a stud. 

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

+1 Bull Dozer!

I am thinking about driving down to USF with film and transcripts. He wants to be close to his family. His grades are already solid.

They are cool with that right?

Where's the fun in getting a kid who is already qualified?  Heightens the excitement when they're borderline.  ;)

• Content Count:  1,037

WR is a HUGE NEED position. We have to replace Mitchell, Love, Bogan, Alcin, Hornes, and Sherman in 2011. Story should be offered a schollie tomorrow.

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

The Bulls will be in need of interior o-linemen and WR's. The Story guy sounds like a instant starter. Is his grades good enough to gradurate early? It would be nice see him by next spring.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

If we make as big a splash in the NFL draft as I think we will, many more top players will seriously consider USF. That's the bottom line.

• Content Count:  622

I don't know about him being an early enrollee. I will have to check. He does basketball and track also so if he wants to give them up his Sr. year then maybe. He knocked out his ACT the first try but he will take it a few more times also. If he does some virtual school in the summer and fall to get the extra credits he could try and get into college by spring though. I like the idea.

Where did his brother wind up?

I hope that FCSH decides to keep Franks in place as recruiting coordinator. It's paramount to retain him  in that position because of the contacts and relationships he has developed with FL HS coaches' and players over many years. If Franks is fired FCSH will have a much more dificult job in recruiting, unless he brings in someone to replace him who has a similar background in Florida recruiting. If FCSH does not want him coaching RB's he can let him coach some other group. After all, he was a BCS head coach and should be able to do some other job as an assistant.

Archived