• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deering Announcement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

I talked to some fans from Seton Hall (NJ). I told them they had a pretty good attendance for traveling to Tampa.

A few quotes:

"I don't want to leave"

"We are snowbirds, and Florida is our retirement dream"

"We were here all week, it's a shame we leave tomorrow"

Actually the Seton Hall fans were really nice (for Jersey folk). But you will never here me say anything like that about NJ.

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  151
  • Days Won:  0

cmon man! If these kids leave Tampa without an unofficial visit to Mons Venus, we didn't do our job. Aint gonna find nothin better in the USA, especially in NJ.

• Content Count:  578

We weren't even in his final two so I don't know how anyone can feel spurned. Honestly we were never even in his top 5-6. Some kids just want to get away. I don't see any problem with Rutgers. They are a short car drive to New York City and they play competitive football. Some of you make it sound like he's going to a place like Western Kentucky that plays ****** football and is far away from everything.

• Content Count:  1,757

We weren't even in his final two so I don't know how anyone can feel spurned. Honestly we were never even in his top 5-6. Some kids just want to get away. I don't see any problem with Rutgers. They are a short car drive to New York City and they play competitive football. Some of you make it sound like he's going to a place like Western Kentucky that plays ***** football and is far away from everything.

Maybe people are just pizzed he is going to our most hated rival, which happens to be in the armpit of America? Just a thought

• Content Count:  578

We weren't even in his final two so I don't know how anyone can feel spurned. Honestly we were never even in his top 5-6. Some kids just want to get away. I don't see any problem with Rutgers. They are a short car drive to New York City and they play competitive football. Some of you make it sound like he's going to a place like Western Kentucky that plays ***** football and is far away from everything.

Maybe people are just pizzed he is going to our most hated rival, which happens to be in the armpit of America? Just a thought

It's right next to New York City. Yes, that New York City. The most famous city in the entire world. Armpit of America? LOL. I still don't get how anyone could care in the slightest when we weren't even an option.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

let's face it , if God was gonna give the Earth an enema. He would stick the hose in Texas and the **** would come out of NJ.

• Content Count:  2,523

I travel to NJ all the time...check this kid after he signs and see what he's driving!  lol 

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

It's right next to New York City. Yes, that New York City. The most famous city in the entire world. Armpit of America? LOL. I still don't get how anyone could care in the slightest when we weren't even an option.

the most famous city in the entire world, New York City, is sitting adjacent the most famous sewer in the entire world, New Jersey.

• Content Count:  3,030
  • Days Won:  2

ive been to two usf games in Piscataway and it is actually a very nice place, short drive to NYC and a short drive to the Poconos the other way..........

Archived