• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Deering Announcement

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

You will notice the statue of liberty has its back to New Jersey...

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,240

We weren't even in his final two so I don't know how anyone can feel spurned. Honestly we were never even in his top 5-6. Some kids just want to get away. I don't see any problem with Rutgers. They are a short car drive to New York City and they play competitive football. Some of you make it sound like he's going to a place like Western Kentucky that plays ***** football and is far away from everything.

Maybe people are just pizzed he is going to our most hated rival, which happens to be in the armpit of America? Just a thought

It's right next to New York City. Yes, that New York City. The most famous city in the entire world. Armpit of America? LOL. I still don't get how anyone could care in the slightest when we weren't even an option.

seriously, you took the words right out of my mouth... you guys hating on rutgers conveniently dont mention the short drive he will be away from one of the greatest cities in the entire world

the man wanted to play in the new york city area, just be happy this player went to a big east school instead of an acc school

• Content Count:  5,241

I think there's more to his decision than new york city.

• Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

We weren't even in his final two so I don't know how anyone can feel spurned. Honestly we were never even in his top 5-6. Some kids just want to get away. I don't see any problem with Rutgers. They are a short car drive to New York City and they play competitive football. Some of you make it sound like he's going to a place like Western Kentucky that plays ***** football and is far away from everything.

Maybe people are just pizzed he is going to our most hated rival, which happens to be in the armpit of America? Just a thought

It's right next to New York City. Yes, that New York City. The most famous city in the entire world. Armpit of America? LOL. I still don't get how anyone could care in the slightest when we weren't even an option.

seriously, you took the words right out of my mouth... you guys hating on rutgers conveniently dont mention the short drive he will be away from one of the greatest cities in the entire world

the man wanted to play in the new york city area, just be happy this player went to a big east school instead of an acc school

Don't worry, he will be a 1 star prospect by the end of the week because he signed with a BE school. So we really didn't miss much.

• Content Count:  2,352
  • Days Won:  4

You will notice the statue of liberty has its back to New Jersey...

She farts on them daily.  :lmao

Archived