• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Reshard Cliett has informed News Sources that he has accepted Offer

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  7
  • Content Count:  277
  • Days Won:  0

Glad we could beat out Georgia Southern, Eastern Kentucky and South Alabama.

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I remember another player from his school that nobody offered who has worked out very well for us.

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=2923512

• Topic Count:  11
  • Content Count:  509

I was going to go on a rant on how I can't believe that we offered this guy but I will leave that for later since right now I'm still excited and overwhelmed by the basketball victory! Go Bulls!

• Topic Count:  1,207
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

BTW Scott Carter mentioned him in his blog two days ago:

** One interesting name is Rashard Cliett, a defensive back from Thomas County Central High in south Georgia. He is a former high school teammate of FSU recruits Debrale Smiley and Anthony McCloud. Both Smiley and McCloud committed to FSU in 2008 but had to go to a Mississippi junior college before finally enrolling at FSU this semester.

http://www.tboblogs.com/index.php/sports/related/C127/P15/

• Topic Count:  38
  • Content Count:  4,016

I am not worried about this kid....it sounds like he has a very real possibility to move to OLB.  Absent of being capable of landing top flight talent at a certain position the better option is to find big, rangy athletes with great athleticism and grow them into other positions.  This kid could find himself to be a much better OLB down the road. 

Guest samdiaz

This a terrible pickup. We were battling georgia southern and troy for his services. Disappointing we can't find better olb prospects in florida than this guy. Ecu talent is being signed all over the place outside of Terrence Mitchell, who was a serious USF lean before skip got here.

• Topic Count:  731
  • Content Count:  10,367
  • Days Won:  40

I am not worried about this kid....it sounds like he has a very real possibility to move to OLB.  Absent of being capable of landing top flight talent at a certain position the better option is to find big, rangy athletes with great athleticism and grow them into other positions.  This kid could find himself to be a much better OLB down the road. 

That's curious, That's exactly what G.A. said in his article.

• Topic Count:  23
  • Content Count:  10,201
  • Days Won:  2

This a terrible pickup. We were battling georgia southern and troy for his services. Disappointing we can't find better olb prospects in florida than this guy. Ecu talent is being signed all over the place outside of Terrence Mitchell, who was a serious USF lean before skip got here.

ECU talent like D. Bogan who was from the same school was just a two star player also  ::)

• Topic Count:  67
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

Before you call someone a terrible pickup, why don't you reserve your judgment until their career @ USF is over. It might spare you from looking like a complete douche bag fool.

Guest samdiaz

I like dontavia a lot as a person and player, but he has yet to prove anything as a receiver and he is our second option as of now because of a lack of recruiting at the wide receiver spot. Just hasn't put up a lot of good wide receiving but has been great as times a returner. He hasn't proved by his play wr he is a legitmate 2 wr. I am hopeful for him next year.