• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig at it again

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

Duemig is an assmunch. BUT, he has won/is winning because there's a 4 page thread about him, and his show. I don't listen to him, and I haven't for years. If it isn't golf, hockey, or philadelphia then he doesn't really know anything about the subject at hand. IMO his only goal is to get people to listen to him, he doesn't care about integrity or honesty, he's just out for the ratings. I think that the best thing that we all can do is to ignore him, and let him fester in his own bile.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Before the 2007 game against UCF, a friend of mine told me that he heard The Great Prevaricator say that he had a sneaky feeling that UCF would win. Well, as we all know that "sneaky feeling"  was  just like a fart that turned out to be a type 7 on the Bristol scale. I would never take his handicap advise. 

That's because his boy Clay was hyping UCF to no end after their loss to South Carolina (which was nowhere near as close as UCF fan wanted to admit) and the fact that they had a bye week before they played us.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

The only reason I wouldn't mind hearing Skip on DUImig is because I would really love to see that uninformed jackass try to rattle Skip,

That's not the Big Doofus's MO. He'd be a complete gentleman talking to Skip. He's never had the balls to try and rattle those kind of guests when he has them on. He takes his shots from afar like the Big ***** he is ...

• Content Count:  7,041
  • Days Won:  11

Other than whatever was said yesterday, I thought he's been pretty positive about the hire. Mind you I don't listen that much to him.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i dont think we will have any problem with holtz being hated by the media like leavitt.

Right, ALL the media hated Leavitt ..... nothing like a little exaggeration. Who besides McKnucklehead and Duemig hated him?

And it looks like maybe threads pertaining to Deumig need to be put in the same place as ones involving BM ...

assuming... like i did in your thread... but its fine for you to do it :P

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

i dont think we will have any problem with holtz being hated by the media like leavitt.

Right, ALL the media hated Leavitt ..... nothing like a little exaggeration. Who besides McKnucklehead and Duemig hated him?

And it looks like maybe threads pertaining to Deumig need to be put in the same place as ones involving BM ...

Finally, you're catching on ....  8-)

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

Finally, you're catching on ....  8-)

VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Content Count:  1,204
  • Days Won:  0

That's not the Big Doofus's MO. He'd be a complete gentleman talking to Skip. He's never had the balls to try and rattle those kind of guests when he has them on. He takes his shots from afar like the Big ***** he is ...

Definitely.  The guy doesn't have the cajones to say something directly to whoever he's tearing up, he just does it behind their back and has a microphone so we can listen in.

I also loved how he went from hyper critical of Gruden to complimentary as soon as 620 became the AM flagship for the Bucs after saying it wouldn't stop him from being hard edged.  He didn't really start hammering Gruden again until he got canned, though he would occasionally throw some jabs.

Betcha if Raheem got fired he would have brutally hammered the guy.

He talks bad about the guys that don't want to talk to him until he gets them on. 

And notice how he no longer hosted any Bucs' player shows this year?  Wouldn't be surprised if that was by design by the Bucs. 

The guy has as much courage as The Cowardly Lion.

Archived