• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Thanks for NOTHING TBO...Trib

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

TBO today has the article about the win last night.  The pic they use??? Aaron Howard from 2007!!!!  Yes, that is right, not only do they not have a pic of the game, they choose one of a player no longer on the team, in NIKE uniform, and then credit him as JAMES HOWARD......

and we wonder where Buttmunch McMurphy learned his reporting skills.....

these guys watched the game on ESPNU last night and called it in... Honestly, trib, in the future, at least use a close up of a free throw or something so we cannot tell how utterly incompetent you are.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2010/jan/24/sp-bulls-pull-off-miracle-rally-for-win/c_2/#comments

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ive said it before i think local media is KEY for adding recognition and credibility to the only D1 college program in town, for all athletics but basketball especially

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

The media covers what they think people want.  As long as the Sundome is fairly empty, this is the kind of coverage you'll get.

• Content Count:  1,079
  • Days Won:  2

James Holmes played for Mcullum, thats how old that picture is...lol  They cant even put a pic of Dojo up...I have to believe they have at least one of those.

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

The local media coverage of the Bulls is pathetic to say the least... if its not the Gayturds, Buc's, or the NY Yankees then our local media could give a ****.

• Content Count:  5,881
  • Days Won:  7

its not aaron howard or james howard, ITS JAMES HOLMES. and yes its pathetic that they used that picture from like 5 years ago, and than made the caption look like it was from last nights game.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  4,741
  • Days Won:  3

The media covers what they think people want.  As long as the Sundome is fairly empty, this is the kind of coverage you'll get.

Very tue, but to run a pic of a player not even on the team is just plain lazy. Tampa is a pro town, has been since the Spartans "suddenly lost funding" for an awesome football program. Just about the same time (within the year) that the Bucs were introduced.

• Content Count:  1,985

You wouild think they would have a close up of say, Jones at the Free throw line that they could run that would not show a visitor team.  I don't know, maybe of Heath smiling on the sidelines... I mean, I know they do not have one of the team celebrating after a win, but something close... haha..

• Content Count:  4,501

to funny yet sad at the same time

Archived