• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Oct. 1, 2011 - USF @ Notre Dame

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  640
  • Days Won:  0

I'm sure papa holtz will want college gameday at this game ;D

Won't happen.

Lotz has to do with how our 2010 seasons go.

This. CGD goes to the biggest college game of the weekend. That's how we get U of Oregon vs U of Arizona on gameday. Its got everything to do with how the season is going and what other games are played that day. You never know!

Uh yeah, ratings are never a factor.   ::)

ok, fine, ratings have just as much to do with it, but I can't pretend I know a whole lot about that. I DO know that hype builds ratings up, so like I said, the games with conference and national championship implications FOR THAT WEEKEND get the hype, therefor the attention from CGD. Am I wrong?

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Won't happen.

I'd wait and see how our next season and a half go before saying that.

• Content Count:  66

Bring them on. The academic standards that they require their players to abide by are ridiculous. I don't see how ND will ever compete at a national level again.

stupid players =/= good players

• Content Count:  2,363

Won't happen.

Lotz has to do with how our 2010 seasons go.

This. CGD goes to the biggest college game of the weekend. That's how we get U of Oregon vs U of Arizona on gameday. Its got everything to do with how the season is going and what other games are played that day. You never know!

Uh yeah, ratings are never a factor.   ::)

ok, fine, ratings have just as much to do with it, but I can't pretend I know a whole lot about that. I DO know that hype builds ratings up, so like I said, the games with conference and national championship implications FOR THAT WEEKEND get the hype, therefor the attention from CGD. Am I wrong?

This game will have huge implications, what with the Big East being on the cusp of kicking ND out.  >:D

Guest nybullsfan

This game will have huge implications, what with the Big East being on the cusp of kicking ND out.  >:D

Keep dreaming!  ;D ;D

It's talk like this that will get you...

banned_4_life_customized_tshirt-p2357733128039464823dq5_400.jpg

• Content Count:  9,759
  • Days Won:  9

I too will be at this game.  My brother has season tickets for the Irish, so one way or another I'm getting in this baby.  I've seen a bunch of games up there.  Great football atmosphere.  No jumbotron, rap music, or the cozy confines of Ray Jay.  Expect bench seating, trough bathrooms, and soda only concessions.  I follow the Irish as my 2nd favorite team nowadays, but I've seen them quite a few times and the Irish are 9-1 when I've seen them play in person.  Hopefully that will change to 9-2 when I see them the next time.

• Content Count:  1,261

Notre Dame has been a joke for years wouldn't finish in top half of the BE. Let's see if Brian Kelly changes anything.

• Content Count:  2,653
  • Days Won:  2

I can't wait to be there. Definitely going to that game. Should try to get a USF section and/or tailgating

• Content Count:  4,077
  • Days Won:  14

I'm so there.  Always wanted to see touchdown Jesus in person.  Hopefully I can get a picture of him with a scoreboard showing the final score with a Bulls win in the foreground...priceless!

Archived