• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Live press conference from USF

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  92
  • Days Won:  0

Awesome.  Just awesome!  I'm glad some of the hot heads on this board are dumping their season tickets - I'll be needing them - I already have four friends lined up to buy the rest of my allotment!

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,204

Heard the last 3 minutes of it on the radio, espn xtra XM 141. Just caught his NC part on ESPN News when I got home. He sounds excited as a man who just got a date with Miss Universe. lol. NC! WOW

He's right.  We start winning the Big East then we can get into BCS title discussion.  We go undefeated and we have a good shot at playing for one.  That's something that it's a lot harder to do at ECU, TCU, Boise, etc.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Just said when talking to the press afterwards that he isn't planning on canning all the coaches.  He's going to interview them over the next few days and figure out by Monday or Tuesday who is staying and who isn't.  Doesn't believe in wiping the slate clean and said he's here to build on what came before, not lay a completely new foundation.  The foundation is already in place.

Thanks for that update.

No sense throwing the baby out with the bath water. I expect he will choose wisely.

• Content Count:  10,199
  • Days Won:  2

Just said when talking to the press afterwards that he isn't planning on canning all the coaches.  He's going to interview them over the next few days and figure out by Monday or Tuesday who is staying and who isn't.  Doesn't believe in wiping the slate clean and said he's here to build on what came before, not lay a completely new foundation.  The foundation is already in place.

Thanks for that update.

No sense throwing the baby out with the bath water. I expect he will choose wisely.

Yeah we have a few coaches that recruit well might want to hold onto them atleast.

Wish I could have seen this press conf

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Thanks for that update.

Yeah we have a few coaches that recruit well might want to hold onto them atleast.

Wish I could have seen this press conf

He just said again on Brighthouse that he plans on keeping some of them.

• Content Count:  1,400

BULLSVISION SUCKS!!! just like trying to watch a the basketball games sometimes you get sound sometime you get video sometimes you get nothing I got it 3 different times same result each time cancelled at the end of the month each time.

PS. if you missed it and you want to watch the whole thing you can go to Greg's blog

http://blogs.tampabay.com/usf/

• Content Count:  210

I just got back from the press conference. I am SO pumped. You could just feel the energy in the air. Today is a new beginning for USF and I have a good feeling Skip is gonna be coaching us for a long long time.

When the guy shouted "Beat Florida!" and Skip said "That's why I'm here" the crowd went NUTS.

• Content Count:  578

Also to the other hot question right now, UCF vs. USF.

His response was something along the lines of: "Coaches coach, players play, and administrators administrate. I don't have that decision. We're playing Florida, Miami, and FSU because that's where we want to be but we'll line up and play whoever they put on the schedule."

• Content Count:  1,400

Also to the other hot question right now, UCF vs. USF.

His response was something along the lines of: "Coaches coach, players play, and administrators administrate. I don't have that decision. We're playing Florida, Miami, and FSU because that's where we want to be but we'll line up and play whoever they put on the schedule."

who the hell asked that question was he wearing black and gold I hope he got heckled why bring that up

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

i was there and i didn't hear any UCF questions....

Archived