• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig apologizes...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I'll help you.

If he takes to Leavitt court and the court finds Leavitt guilty of assault and battery, the case is closed.  In no case have I ever heard that you can prosecute or sue for an "admission of guilt".  The court finds you guilty.  You don't then get coerced or sued until admit you hit someone, or robbed someone, etc.  It's done.

If Leavitt is guilty as USF says and they fired him, proclaiming his guilt to all, I don't know how Miller, pursuing an admission by Leavitt can be the utmost of congenial.

Do you understand that, or shall I try again?

I will let cmhatter answer for himself. Just have to ask if it makes you feel better to talk down and treat people like children? There are plenty of other educated people on this board. Just because they do not see, or interpret things the way you do, does not mean you should make your best attempts at making them look ridiculous

he owns the website so he can really do whatever he wants... he can just ban you if you continue. if he wants to ban me then so be it.

Don't worry he can't make me look ridiculous on a forum or in real life for that matter. I'm confident in what I say. He knows if he had a kid he'd be doing the same thing the millers are doing.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Maybe I should try using one of those clubs.

Or you could grab him by the throat and slap him a couple of times. I'm sure we'll all have a different story to tell...

The first, second or third time through...   :drummer

:ROFLMAO

Come on stop with the set ups, I work alone!

Heard that about ya....Story of your life, huh?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I'll help you.

If he takes to Leavitt court and the court finds Leavitt guilty of assault and battery, the case is closed.  In no case have I ever heard that you can prosecute or sue for an "admission of guilt".  The court finds you guilty.  You don't then get coerced or sued until admit you hit someone, or robbed someone, etc.  It's done.

If Leavitt is guilty as USF says and they fired him, proclaiming his guilt to all, I don't know how Miller, pursuing an admission by Leavitt can be the utmost of congenial.

Do you understand that, or shall I try again?

I will let cmhatter answer for himself. Just have to ask if it makes you feel better to talk down and treat people like children? There are plenty of other educated people on this board. Just because they do not see, or interpret things the way you do, does not mean you should make your best attempts at making them look ridiculous

he owns the website so he can really do whatever he wants... he can just ban you if you continue. if he wants to ban me then so be it.

Don't worry he can't make me look ridiculous on a forum or in real life for that matter. I'm confident in what I say. He knows if he had a kid he'd be doing the same thing the millers are doing.

I don't ban people because they want to play with me...

You should know in 10 years and thousands of members, only 4 have ever been permanently banned.  And it wasn't for insulting or mocking me.  So that little threat doesn't even exist.

I'm not trying to make hatter look ridiculous.  I think he didn't thoroughly read my post..with hundreds or thousands popping up that may be true.  But at the same time, I don't want him inserting or attributing words or thoughts to me that are not mine.

As for my son hatter, absolutely not.  No way in hell would I let him get played the way Joel's getting played.  We've talked about it privately.  Absolutely not, hell no. He would have handled the issue appropriately or lived with the consequences.  It's old fashion "child-rearing", I think they call it.  I would never have acted like his dad did either.  Just different people - completely.

Or you could grab him by the throat and slap him a couple of times. I'm sure we'll all have a different story to tell...

Sorry.  I don't get it.

• Content Count:  1,633
  • Days Won:  0

Sorry.  I don't get it.

Again, Story of you life, Huh?

Oh.  LOL!

• Content Count:  818
  • Days Won:  2

I don't ban people because they want to play with me...

You should know in 10 years and thousands of members, only 4 have ever been permanently banned.  And it wasn't for insulting or mocking me.  So that little threat doesn't even exist.

didn't there used to be a list of the banned people on the website?  i wonder where they are all now.

No, there was never a list.  There was TheBullsPenaltyBox, that members on a temporary ban would be until time was up.

But that was too much to maintain.  It never had more than 3 in at one time to my recollection with the leading inhabitants being our good man smazza, Ari Hinkelgruber and one more..can't remember him...

smazza is preparing for his return, Ari is at Gregs Blog, and the third I can't remember...

Guest nybullsfan

The first, second or third time through...   :drummer

Actually Brad, it's good to see you've gotten your sense of humor back. For a while there, with everything going on, I thought it might be gone for good. Welcome back!

Archived