• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Duemig apologizes...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

penalty box sounds awesome...

add a ticker to it and place it in plain view

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

No, there was never a list.  There was TheBullsPenaltyBox, that members on a temporary ban would be until time was up.

But that was too much to maintain.  It never had more than 3 in at one time to my recollection with the leading inhabitants being our good man smazza, Ari Hinkelgruber and one more..can't remember him...

smazza is preparing for his return, Ari is at Gregs Blog, and the third I can't remember...

Ryan Hamilton  :)

• Content Count:  16,428
  • Days Won:  43

Also remember Cee that was all negative against Leavitt. What is funny is that smazza will have to come up with new ammo now that Leavitt is gone. He will now go after Stan Heath. I remember when smazza loved Leavitt and he hated Seth Greenberg. After Seth left, smazza focused his attention on hating on Leavitt. He is too predictable which is funny. Cant wait to see what he has to say about this and his USC program that is about to get in trouble from NCAA.

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

I'll help you.

If he takes to Leavitt court and the court finds Leavitt guilty of assault and battery, the case is closed.  In no case have I ever heard that you can prosecute or sue for an "admission of guilt".  The court finds you guilty.  You don't then get coerced or sued until admit you hit someone, or robbed someone, etc.  It's done.

If Leavitt is guilty as USF says and they fired him, proclaiming his guilt to all, I don't know how Miller, pursuing an admission by Leavitt can be the utmost of congenial.

Do you understand that, or shall I try again?

you need your adversary to keep you in check

• Content Count:  4,738
  • Days Won:  0

I know I am gonna get blasted on this, but it was nice to hear Duemig publicly apologize to Joel Miller. 

he apologized once.

he called the Millers cowards about one hundred times.

Im not sure how that makes it all better.  Maybe if he ranted his apology for the first ten minutes of his show for the next three weeks

Archived