• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Tony Dungy is on campus

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

It's A Mad, Mad, Mad, Mad World.   :D  Maybe Jonathan Winters is applying for the job (Oline job?).  Oh wait, I think he is with the Great Jokester in the sky now.

Lunacy reigns.  Inconceivable!   >:D

Normal

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

Franks was meeting with the team today so him maybe being included makes sense .....

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

No he pulled up by himself in his black SUV and pulled out a handicap tag for his rear view mirror when he park in the handicap spot right next to the front door, i laughed.

There is a story for ole Brett.  A seemingly healthy Dungy using a handicap hang tag.  He should chase that story.

hahaha  ;D

Yeah what was he wearing?

As someone that actually NEEDS a hang tag...I find that a little offensive. Why would he need one?

I think a person who takes handicapped people around as a caregiver can apply for one.  I have seen him at USF basketball games where he brought kids in wheelchairs, and did so by himself.  Not sure if he has it for that purpose.  

There are people who have hidden disabilities too and  have those hang tags.  Knee or foot injuries, etc...  He could have a legitimate reason to have one.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,737
  • Days Won:  425

No he pulled up by himself in his black SUV and pulled out a handicap tag for his rear view mirror when he park in the handicap spot right next to the front door, i laughed.

There is a story for ole Brett.  A seemingly healthy Dungy using a handicap hang tag.  He should chase that story.

hahaha  ;D

As someone that actually NEEDS a hang tag...I find that a little offensive. Why would he need one?

I think a person who takes handicapped people around as a caregiver can apply for one.  I have seen him at USF basketball games where he brought kids in wheelchairs, and did so by himself.  Not sure if he has it for that purpose.  

There are people who have hidden disabilities too and  have those hang tags.  Knee or foot injuries, etc...  He could have a legitimate reason to have one.

One of those tags is probably in the exit package for all NFL players ....

• Content Count:  1,079

If it was just him meeting with players at the meeting we all need to thank him personally. With leavitt speaking today and with everything going on, having a man that well respected and that genuine talking to players can really be amorale booster. hopefully it'll cool some upset players. Too bad we can't send him to the doorsteps of our recruits...

• Content Count:  12,475
  • Days Won:  25

Wonder why he didn't just park in CJL's old spot? THAT would raise a few eyebrows!

• Content Count:  468

hahaha  ;D

You're probably right on that one. My deal obviously wasn't NFL related, but it was sports related and I just fell lucky that I'm walking at all.

Okay, going to throw another name out there in Jon Gruden. He's another name on the list for the USC job. Isn't he still living in Tampa? Would seem like a natural fit because he's already coached in the stadium. He too would be an instant draw for players.

• Content Count:  7,201
  • Days Won:  3

hahaha  ;D

You're probably right on that one. My deal obviously wasn't NFL related, but it was sports related and I just fell lucky that I'm walking at all.

Okay, going to throw another name out there in Jon Gruden. He's another name on the list for the USC job. Isn't he still living in Tampa? Would seem like a natural fit because he's already coached in the stadium. He too would be an instant draw for players.

No, No No to Gruden.  He would be horrible.

• Content Count:  4

per Dontavia Bogan's facebook status:

Team meeting went well today only God knows what's next Tony Dungy came and talk to the team powerful words from a great man

Just speaking with the team. Tony Dungy as our next coach is not happening  :(

• Content Count:  1,985

A report just out on Fanhouse said that Leavitt kicked Dungy necessitating the use of the handicap space.

Archived