• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Commit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,523
  • Days Won:  0

This guy is a STUD...Don't be shocked to see this guy become the primary back with Ford going to the short yardage/goal line back and anyone else on the team basically being "breather" backs.  This guy is a horse...Think MJD...

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  16,378
  • Days Won:  43

Looks like this is a reason why Taylor will try LB next season. I hope this works out for the best.

• Content Count:  5,591
  • Days Won:  3

Leavitt and his staff aren't stupid, wouldn't bring the kid in if they didn't think he could compete.  I doubt the kid is either, probably knows the situation and feels he could have a chance to play alot.

• Content Count:  5,241

Leavitt and his staff aren't stupid, wouldn't bring the kid in if they didn't think he could compete.  I doubt the kid is either, probably knows the situation and feels he could have a chance to play alot.

Agreed. Juco Kids dont go to a D-1 school with a ton of RBs to ride the bench.

• Content Count:  1,894

take a few days off, I wish we used the talent we got the right way. Sadly we know that this kid will be misused. It isnt anything that isnt painfully obvious. If he turns out to start, I feel sorry for the other 8 rb's who were probably looking forward to having a shot. Maybe one of them can become a DB.

• Content Count:  185

This kid is the real deal. Reminds me of when I saw film on BJ. You can always tell when a kid has it or not and he definitely has it. Another great thing with this commit is also trying to get into Texas and get some kids to start thinking about USF. Texas is always loaded with good D-1 RB's as well as other prospects. Hopefully this builds some nice in roads for us. Even if it doesn't I still think this kid will be the best back out of the bunch we have recruited this year and still feel that shaw will end up as a safety. With the amount of RB's and new O-lineman we have coming in maybe we should use it to our advantage and start to swap out packages like coaches will on defense. With these big OL coming in we could use with ford and kelly and then use our more athletic OL for Hayes and the speed package. This way we keep the D guessing. Probably not realistic but you never know.

• Content Count:  3,403

take a few days off, I wish we used the talent we got the right way. Sadly we know that this kid will be misused. It isnt anything that isnt painfully obvious. If he turns out to start, I feel sorry for the other 8 rb's who were probably looking forward to having a shot. Maybe one of them can become a DB.

How would you have used Andre Hall differently?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,633
  • Days Won:  29

Great News !

• Content Count:  5,241

Another great thing with this commit is also trying to get into Texas and get some kids to start thinking about USF. Texas is always loaded with good D-1 RB's as well as other prospects.

I wouldn't go that far, mainly because this kid is juco and not from a texas high school.

Archived