• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

New Commit

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  239
  • Days Won:  0

Wow, that run at 4:28 in that video is SICK

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  185

no.bulls,

He is from Texas, West Benard I believe. And to be honest that is the least gratifying thing about this kid. That was only one aspect of signing him, but hopefully he brings more. The main thing is this kid is like an LT and has the speed and power if necessary. Don't get me wrong he isn't the guy we'll have in for a 3rd and 1 but that is what Richard Kelly is for. This kid is an athlete and will be a pleasant surprise before the year is over. One thing I wonder is if Leavitt and the other coaches are kicking themselves in the ass right now saying they were going to have the most TALENTED team USF has ever had. Which it probably will be, and I am curious to see what skip and company can do with them. I think he will bring us to the next level. I just hope that if we do something extraordinary in the next four years they at least honor or give Leavitt a ring as well. I still hope he gets a statue or something named after him for what he was able to do with our program.

• Content Count:  4,879

no.bulls,

He is from Texas, West Benard I believe. And to be honest that is the least gratifying thing about this kid. That was only one aspect of signing him, but hopefully he brings more. The main thing is this kid is like an LT and has the speed and power if necessary. Don't get me wrong he isn't the guy we'll have in for a 3rd and 1 but that is what Richard Kelly is for. This kid is an athlete and will be a pleasant surprise before the year is over. One thing I wonder is if Leavitt and the other coaches are kicking themselves in the *** right now saying they were going to have the most TALENTED team USF has ever had. Which it probably will be, and I am curious to see what skip and company can do with them. I think he will bring us to the next level. I just hope that if we do something extraordinary in the next four years they at least honor or give Leavitt a ring as well. I still hope he gets a statue or something named after him for what he was able to do with our program.

He might get a urinal.  USF shoots their wounded.  How much have you seen of Paul Griffin?

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

holtz will finally make usf into a power

Archived