• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McTurphy on JP Peterson on 1010 @ 5 pm

• Group:  Admin
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

If you guys dint here, JP did a good job with mcmurphy. He said he hopes leavitt does not get fired and if he is too aggresive, that this will and up helping him in the long run. Peterson even said Miller could have exagerated his original story and that we havent heard first hand from anyone in the locker room that said Leavitt struck miller.

Correct.  JPP who was the emcee of the USF alumni auction when I last attended was far more balanced than Duemig.  In a previous McMurphy interview he blindly followed and defended him.  This time caught he was different.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

If you guys dint here, JP did a good job with mcmurphy. He said he hopes leavitt does not get fired and if he is too aggresive, that this will and up helping him in the long run. Peterson even said Miller could have exagerated his original story and that we havent heard first hand from anyone in the locker room that said Leavitt struck miller.

Correct.  JPP who was the emcee of the USF alumni auction when I last attended was far more balanced than Duemig.  In a previous McMurphy interview he blindly followed and defended him.  This time caught he was different.

Agree completely from what little I was able to hear ... He pulled out the articles from the reputable media outlets and was questioning BM about them.

One question that needs to be asked to BM, but I doubt any local guys he'll talk to will even know to ask, is how far back the relationship with the Erskins goes back?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

I was able to listen to it via AOL radio on my iphone while driving..pretty cool.

Well aren't we showing off. Were you driving along sipping on a saucer of Twinings tea with your pinky extended, too?  :)

• Content Count:  2,187
  • Days Won:  2

I can't believe I actually listened to that whole recording, but BMM almost sounds scared that he might be wrong about the whole thing. I guess since he came this far it would be just as bad to back out of it all...

• Content Count:  10,565
  • Days Won:  7

Makes you wonder if I have this thing backwards and McMurphy could be the fool getting played.  He was not there either, he's taken reports from kids that he has built a unofficial communication with.  Some suggest it's a group of players that are unhappy with playing time, etc.  Maybe they're playing Brett for the fool.     :o

Then again he's lost a job before, why not again.

Would you really want to play the guy for a fool now? In my mind this isn't the type of story to do that.

That being said, he has definitely been made to look bad when Greg and Scott get both sides and it shows there are gaping holes in some of the things McMurphy says.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,632
  • Days Won:  424

I can't believe I actually listened to that whole recording, but BMM almost sounds scared that he might be wrong about the whole thing. I guess since he came this far it would be just as bad to back out of it all...

Brad may have been right when he broached the theory that maybe BM was the one being played here .... It happened before with the Famous fiasco where he was played by the assistant coach who wanted Jarrid to go somewhere else ...

Guest nybullsfan

What amazed me was his grammar. He sounded like he only had an 8th grade education. At a bad junior high.

I guess he must have had good editors, if he writes like he speaks.

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Brad may have been right when he broached the theory that maybe BM was the one being played here .... It happened before with the Famous fiasco where he was played by the assistant coach who wanted Jarrid to go somewhere else ...

This is an interesting angle.  Maybe we've had it all wrong.  Maybe he doesn't have a vendetta against USF.  Maybe he's just a lousy reporter.

Guest nybullsfan

This is an interesting angle.  Maybe we've had it all wrong.  Maybe he doesn't have a vendetta against USF.  Maybe he's just a lousy reporter.

No. I mean yes, he's lousy, but no he's not JUST lousy. It's a vendetta. Listen to him near the end when he starts calling for CJL to be fired. He gets all excited and frothy at the mouth.

• Content Count:  16,407
  • Days Won:  43

McMurphy does have a vandetta against USF. Anyone that has been following the school should know this. Why do you think Leavitt had to cut off media access to everyone? Because of BMM!! Why do you think Leavitt embarrassed McMurphy at the press conference last year with his glass half full remark? McMurphy was against Greenberg, Cardieri, Heath, Selmon, and Leavitt.  So many negative articles about salaries and attendance. So many negative articles about how bad USF fans treats other fans after that Kansas game.

Archived