• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McTurphy on JP Peterson on 1010 @ 5 pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Maybe he doesn't have a vendetta against USF.  Maybe he's just a lousy reporter.

A little from Column A, a little from Column B.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

I didn't listen to the interview, but I can assume the one question I would have asked him did not get asked.

My FIRST question would be "Do you have an unedited recording of your interviews with Joel and/or his dad that we can listen to?".

• Content Count:  1,768
  • Days Won:  1

I didn't listen to the interview, but I can assume the one question I would have asked him did not get asked.

My FIRST question would be "Do you have an unedited recording of your interviews with Joel and/or his dad that we can listen to?".

Some one may know for certain, but I swear he was actually asked this in one of his earlier interviews when this first broke and has already stated that he doesn't.  Convenient for him I guess. 

Guest Scherdin

The only thing that still has me curious about how this comes down is the legal action, would USF and CJL want to have players, coaches and others go under oath on this situation?

Unless they are waiting for the completion of the investigation, it seems that if these allegations were "completely untrue" as CJL has said they would be responding with some counter measures to discredit McNumbnutts and FanHouse.

These stories and interviews are getting so old, for once I'm glad to outside the area so that I don't have to be immursed.  I can just come on here and read everything when I need a fix.

Thanks

Archived