• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

McTurphy on JP Peterson on 1010 @ 5 pm

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

Anyone with a synopsis?  Although I could guess.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

I only heard up til about 5:20 when I got home...I was already angry.

JPP first calls him Cory Erskin.

BMM did a decent job at being calm and presenting his facts actually.

JPP was trying to "create" new points as to why some things aren't happening if this thing were really not true..like why people aren't coming out in support of CJL, and asked BMM if he had gotten any legal action against him yet, which BMM said no...it's like they both feel that if it weren't true, he'd be getting sued IMMEDIATELY after the first story came out...which is ludicrous.

JPP didn't seem on the side of USF at all...I thought he was somewhat of a supporter? He did try to say to BMM that "this whole thing could be a fraud, Joel could have lied from the beginning, as could have Colby, and it could have been some players out to oust Leavitt, or just a few." BMM didn't really reply to that, just said that it Miller could have lied, but with all the "other witnesses", that's not likely.

BMM said that he wouldn't be putting himself on the line like he is if it weren't true...saying he isn't risking lawsuit/loss of job just to put something like that out there. Yet, he clearly said he'd love to take on a lawsuit, bc it would force players and coaches to be under oath in court to testify and the "truth would come out".

BMM did have to mention that the Wharton coach is an ordained deacon and said he wouldn't be the type of man to lie. Right, because ordained deacons are such a high position :))

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

They were just starting to go over the line "I'm the most powerful man in the building" when I pulled up to my house, so I turned it off then. I couldn't listen on any more.

• Content Count:  1,479
  • Days Won:  0

I only heard up til about 5:20 when I got home...I was already angry.

JPP first calls him Cory Erskin.

BMM did a decent job at being calm and presenting his facts actually.

JPP was trying to "create" new points as to why some things aren't happening if this thing were really not true..like why people aren't coming out in support of CJL, and asked BMM if he had gotten any legal action against him yet, which BMM said no...it's like they both feel that if it weren't true, he'd be getting sued IMMEDIATELY after the first story came out...which is ludicrous.

JPP didn't seem on the side of USF at all...I thought he was somewhat of a supporter? He did try to say to BMM that "this whole thing could be a fraud, Joel could have lied from the beginning, as could have Colby, and it could have been some players out to oust Leavitt, or just a few." BMM didn't really reply to that, just said that it Miller could have lied, but with all the "other witnesses", that's not likely.

BMM said that he wouldn't be putting himself on the line like he is if it weren't true...saying he isn't risking lawsuit/loss of job just to put something like that out there. Yet, he clearly said he'd love to take on a lawsuit, bc it would force players and coaches to be under oath in court to testify and the "truth would come out".

BMM did have to mention that the Wharton coach is an ordained deacon and said he wouldn't be the type of man to lie. Right, because ordained deacons are such a high position :))

JPP and McMurphy used to work together in the same building, Channel 8 and the Tribune. So they could be big buddies, .

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

I was able to listen to it via AOL radio on my iphone while driving..pretty cool.

When JPP confronted Brett about Leavitt denying removing Colby's stuff, BMcM just stammered around, never answered why the account was different but instead pointed back to the Joel Miller/Colby Erskin alleged conversation. 

Poor work.

It was evident in Brett's presentation he is emotionally invested in this.  It was clear that it's personal to him and he's not just some unbiased reporter than came across the story.  He's fully invested.

I have it recorded if anyone needs it.

• Content Count:  307

I would love to get that recording if possible...?

They were just starting to go over the line "I'm the most powerful man in the building" when I pulled up to my house, so I turned it off then. I couldn't listen on any more.

Yeah that was funny, Leavitt was trying to "intimidate and retaliate" with those words...words that a person very close to Joel Miller said never happened. 

I would love to get that recording if possible...?

Let me know if it is not complete...had a little ftp issue.

• Content Count:  1,757

If you guys dint here, JP did a good job with mcmurphy. He said he hopes leavitt does not get fired and if he is too aggresive, that this will and up helping him in the long run. Peterson even said Miller could have exagerated his original story and that we havent heard first hand from anyone in the locker room that said Leavitt struck miller.

Makes you wonder if I have this thing backwards and McMurphy could be the fool getting played.  He was not there either, he's taken reports from kids that he has built a unofficial communication with.  Some suggest it's a group of players that are unhappy with playing time, etc.  Maybe they're playing Brett for the fool.    :o

Then again he's lost a job before, why not again.

Archived