• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I just want to know more about CJL investigation....

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,354
  • Days Won:  4

Are they ever going to give us information????? Would it be better to release information and make decisions after the bowl game?

With these other coaches being fired without credible evidence it seems that CJL is doomed......

What do you think?

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

We all want to know what the outcome is so we can move on past it.  It won't happen before the bowl game though.  I wouldn't say he is doomed though, with CJL having a lot of support inside and outside the program, and the national ignoring of the story ... I say right now 50/50 he stays vs. fired.  But let's just hope USF plays well in a couple days, then we can worry about this again. 

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Gotta wait until after the bowl game.

I think its good to wait til after the game so there is no distraction from the game. I'd hope it would come out the week after the game, but I got no clue if thats possible.

I think Leavitt also has a lot of support from players, and the fact that Miller said that Leavitt did not hit him ON THE RECORD to espn will keep Leavitt's job.

Yeah maybe this will light a fire in Leavitt (not a bad one) and we can win the BE next year. Ive said that so many times....... :-\

I have a very strong feeling B.J will have a Breakout year next year. He will minimize his mistakes and he will definitely be in football shape..... I am only worried about getting injured during bball season 

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Nothing will be released until after the bowl game.

• Content Count:  1,570

Why would they wait if he's innocent? Wouldn't they like for the team to play a game without the cloud over there heads? Not saying he's guilty, but that should not be good for the team. You would think they need total focus.

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Why would they wait if he's innocent? Wouldn't they like for the team to play a game without the cloud over there heads? Not saying he's guilty, but that should not be good for the team. You would think they need total focus.

I think the investigation takes however long the investigation takes.  If the investigation revealed grossly inappropriate conduct to the point that Leavitt would be fired, I'd expect they do it sooner rather than later. 

My guess - still wrapping things up and need to talk to some players and staff again.

• Content Count:  1,570

I think the investigation takes however long the investigation takes.  If the investigation revealed grossly inappropriate conduct to the point that Leavitt would be fired, I'd expect they do it sooner rather than later. 

My guess - still wrapping things up and need to talk to some players and staff again.

Say if the investigation revealed grossly inappropriate conduct. I wouldn't think they would fire him right before a bowl game. I don't think they would fire him until they have there recruiting class sign, sealed, and delivered.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

I have a very strong feeling B.J will have a Breakout year next year. He will minimize his mistakes and he will definitely be in football shape..... I am only worried about getting injured during bball season 

I'm sure he was in football shape this year.., he is probably one of our beat conditioned athletes being a 2-sport guy. I'm very confident that he was in football shape this season.

Archived