• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

I love this program, but

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Not a fan of Jim Leavitt. I don't think he's a good coach. I wanted him gone like a lot of fans. But this is not the way I wanted it to go down. Jim has done a lot for this program. He still deserve respect. I'll be rooting for him to make it through this. And hope this is all false. Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  24,750
  • Days Won:  87

Brand new to the board, and I echo everything that bulldozier said.  I think CJL might have hit his ceiling in terms of where he can take USF, but I hope these charges are completely bogus.  I think he's a good man that loses his temper sometimes though. 

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Not a fan of Jim Leavitt. I don't think he's a good coach. I wanted him gone like a lot of fans. But this is not the way I wanted it to go down. Jim has done a lot for this program. He still deserve respect. I'll be rooting for him to make it through this. And hope this is all false. Go Bulls!

wow

i was just thinking this as i have been a leavitt critic but he seems like a good guy and has given his heart and soul to usf

if incident went down like initially reported leavitt must be fired but with anger counseling he should be given a second chance at another school.

i didnt want him to leave like this either

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

wow

i was just thinking this as i have been a leavitt critic but he seems like a good guy and has given his heart and soul to usf

if incident went down like initially reported leavitt must be fired but with anger counseling he should be given a second chance at another school.

i didnt want him to leave like this either

smazza, as a guy that claims to be a lawyer, have you given any thought to the fact that if he were your client he'd be sparkly innocent?

However, you, like McMurphy and some former players, can not stand the guy and have been waiting for this moment for some time.  A chance to humiliate if not damage the coach.

Why not treat him with the same respect and presumption of innocence you would allegedly provide a client.  If you have to, pretend there is some big trip and fall monetary award at the end of it all.  Behave.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

ditto, i just posted a message like this in another thread.  there is no denying Leavitts accomplishment and love for usf and if true and he is fired, its will devastate the man and maybe make him somewhat unemployable.  That I would never wish on anyone, especially the man who put my alma mater on the map. 

• Content Count:  19,525
  • Days Won:  24

Why do people feel a need to create another thread to say the same things that they've said in six other threads?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

HEY, LOOK AT ME!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,653
  • Days Won:  424

Why do people feel a need to create another thread to say the same things that they've said in six other threads?

celebrity-pictures-hilton-attention-whore.jpg

• Content Count:  1,570
  • Days Won:  1

Because my pass thread may have come off as a hater of Jimmy and wish ill will on him. Far from it. But most all of us posting rushing to judge this whole matter. And ever one is picking side. I'm just saying that, I'll wait until farther notice. Til then, he'll get my support. He's going through a lot right now. His team crapped itself for a third year in row. And he feel pressure to right the ship. He have to fight to keep his committed recruits. You have teams in the BE and ucf using this moment to steal recruits. Make Mike Ford don't get behind the wheel. Then he have this on his mind. There's a lot stuff that we don't know he's going through. Hope he stay strong. GO BULLS!

Archived