• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

DT Todd Chandler

usf97

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  118
  • Days Won:  0

Are you all being funny or did these names really commit?  I couldn't find them as switching on "rivals".  And gregs blog didn't say anything.  If this is true I will be very excited!

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1

It is true.  I heard Miami pulled Chandler's scholarship for some reason.  He and Godfrey are good pick ups for us.  Not sure about Jose Jose, 350 lbs?  Way too heavy.

• Content Count:  118

Chandler is a 4 star defensive tackle!  Exactly what we were saying we needed after the Miami game.  We where not even on his radar on the rivals site but this would be awesome!  And Jose Jose is a HUGE kid and has a ton of offers from big time school.  What I found out on rivals was he went for a visit and it was cold and snowing.  And to top that the guy who recruited him was let go by Tennesse.  What a great day if this is true!  We just got major SIZE upgrades on both sides of the ball!!!!

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Chandler is a 4 star defensive tackle!  Exactly what we were saying we needed after the Miami game.  We where not even on his radar on the rivals site but this would be awesome!  And Jose Jose is a HUGE kid and has a ton of offers from big time school.  What I found out on rivals was he went for a visit and it was cold and snowing.  And to top that the guy who recruited him was let go by Tennesse.  What a great day if this is true!  We just got major SIZE upgrades on both sides of the ball!!!!

Chandler took an unoffical visit to USF in the spring. Jose Jose participated in the lineman camp at USF. Both of them have gotten a lot of love from USF for a long time and now they are reciprocating.  ;D

• Content Count:  2,484
  • Days Won:  1

excellent news....so much for recruiting looking down this year

• Content Count:  5,241

usfnation.com says we are now on top of Chandler's list. Not a commit YET, but it can only be a matter of time.

usfnation.com says we are now on top of Chandler's list. Not a commit YET, but it can only be a matter of time.

Short time.

He's now listed as a USF verbal.  ;D

http://southflorida.scout.com/a.z?s=359&p=8&c=1&nid=3516322

• Content Count:  498

So whats the deal with it, out of the blue.  UM pulled his 'ship, is this a revenge thing now, maybe crush UMs dreams at the end of the season in the next few years?

• Content Count:  1,204

So whats the deal with it, out of the blue.  UM pulled his 'ship, is this a revenge thing now, maybe crush UMs dreams at the end of the season in the next few years?

We go down to Miami next year.  They're ranked #1 or 2 and undefeated going into our game, the last of the regular season for them before the ACC title game.  We beat them in their house.

Yeah, I could live with that.  I could live with spoiling them for a few years.

FWIW, Chandler is the only ESPN 150 verbal for the entire Big East, so far, this recruiting period. They rank him #62 player overall. Hopefully, this will help land some of the other Top 100 prospects who are still looking at us.

Archived