• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Does Kelly going to ND...

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,527
  • Days Won:  0

I'm guessing he got a pay raise?

Yeah I know, but I wasn't talking only about Kelly.  I'm sure Cincy would've offered a raise after this season as I'm sure WVa would've offered Rich Rod a raise, etc.

Off topic...I must say you're doing a solid job with your avatar pictures.  :)

;D ;) >:D

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

USF needs to figure out how to beat Pitt and Rutgers also. USF had the plays against Cincy, but they made too many mistakes. I though USF played Cincy better than the Pitt and Rutger games.

• Content Count:  12,293

I'm guessing he got a pay raise?

Yeah I know, but I wasn't talking only about Kelly.  I'm sure Cincy would've offered a raise after this season as I'm sure WVa would've offered Rich Rod a raise, etc.

a raise...yes...equal pay?  no way.

and guys like rich rod and b kelly...they want the spotlight.  they seek it.  wvu and cincy cant offer the spot light that nd and michigan can.  its not like these guys are leaving for duke or baylor or colorado.  or non-bcs jobs.

they are leaving for the 2 biggest programs in the college football nation.

• Content Count:  16,504
  • Days Won:  43

I think Leavitt, Wanstadt, and Marrone are committed to their schools. I dont think you will see any of those coaches leaving anytime soon. So maybe, USF, Syracuse, and Pitt can become the three BIG EAST power teams in time?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

I think Leavitt, Wanstadt, and Marrone are committed to their schools. I dont think you will see any of those coaches leaving anytime soon. So maybe, USF, Syracuse, and Pitt can become the three BIG EAST power teams in time?

maybe Cuse and Pitt

• Content Count:  12,293

maybe Cuse and Pitt

just leave.  go back to miami.  they would welcome you.  you will fit right in.  and dont worry...when miami doesnt win an acc title and you get mad you will fit right in.  maybe you can then become a oklahoma fan or something.  either way.....you parading around like a bulls fan is pathetic.

• Content Count:  2,994
  • Days Won:  4

There are rumors about Edsall and Kansas, but honestly it's a lateral move at best, though the Big 12 North isn't an entirely bad division (and a defensive minded Edsall would fit right in with Iowa State (and ole Wally Burnham), and Nebraska).

I think alot of BE coaches think that they can make the jump from the mid majors straight to the allegedly elite conference in one swoop.

Plus, winning 7 conference games SOUNDS easy, but we all know the BE is a much better conference than people think it is. They're probably the 7 hardest conference games around. :D (especially during the year you get 3home/4away)

• Content Count:  1,261

A better question would be if BK leaving kills Nippert Stadium expansion? 34k max capacity for a BCS conference's back-to-back champions is embarrassing. If you don't agree, see a partial list of schools with higher average attendance:

Baylor

Iowa State

Connecticut

Syracuse

Vanderbilt

UTEP

Central Florida

East Carolina

Air Force

Hawaii

• Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Kelly = Saban

• Content Count:  246

I don't know about helping us in the Big East, but it means we will lose at Notre Dame in 2011.

Archived