• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Do you think JPP will go Pro?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Just saw JPP at Argos. I jokingly asked him to stay one more year. He laughed and said" I don't know man, I don't know."

...Sooo yeah hes gone, but we all knew that already

If he leaves I doubt he will even get drafted... he had one promising year with USF and needs to prove to the NFL scouts that he is not a one trick pony.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

Just saw JPP at Argos. I jokingly asked him to stay one more year. He laughed and said" I don't know man, I don't know."

If he leaves I doubt he will even get drafted... he had one promising year with USF and needs to prove to the NFL scouts that he is not a one trick pony.

You may need to look at Kiper and MccShay's Draft Boards again...He'll be a first rounder.

• Content Count:  8,174
  • Days Won:  6

no reason to prove anything when you can be a millionaire by declaring...

he waits another year he risks unbelievable amounts of money and a possible rookie cap / work stoppage in the NFL.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

You may need to look at Kiper and MccShay's Draft Boards again...He'll be a first rounder.

I'm sure ALL NFL GM's do  ;)

I'm sure ALL NFL GM's do  ;)

i'm sure to be employed in the field they are employed in they have a decent relationship with NFL GMs and/or personnel who can point them in the right direction. I bet if you looked over ALL of Kiper's draft boards you will find that nobody in his top 20 has gone passed the third round.

• Content Count:  645

Let me get this right...you believe that JPP will be one of the first 32 players chosen in the draft??

I posted earlier in this thread that there is a video interview of him on gousfbulls.com that is pretty interesting.  His mom and his sister are interviewed there as well, and they all talk about the importance of getting a degree.

Maybe I am reading the tea leaves wrong here, but I think he stays.

And I don't bleieve there is any chance that he is one of the first 32 players chosen.  Especially when there are so many talented DEs coming into this draft.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  37,675
  • Days Won:  29

How many National All-American lists did he make?

• Content Count:  7,890

has anyone brough up that after this draft with a new ABA there will be a Rookie salary cap and by staying he COULD cost himself big money if he goes in the first round?

Let me get this right...you believe that JPP will be one of the first 32 players chosen in the draft??

I posted earlier in this thread that there is a video interview of him on gousfbulls.com that is pretty interesting.  His mom and his sister are interviewed there as well, and they all talk about the importance of getting a degree.

Maybe I am reading the tea leaves wrong here, but I think he stays.

And I don't bleieve there is any chance that he is one of the first 32 players chosen.  Especially when there are so many talented DEs coming into this draft.

you can always go back to school...

has anyone brough up that after this draft with a new ABA there will be a Rookie salary cap and by staying he COULD cost himself big money if he goes in the first round?

yes along with the possibility of a lockout season in the year after

Archived